Your pick for worst team in the league this season?

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
The sad part is Ottawa doesn't even have their first round pick this year...

This situation happened to Toronto in the 80's and holy **** that stunk.

They took a calculated risk that fourth overall this Summer would be a better pick than whatever they draw next Summer. I don't feel sad for them at all. Dorion should have his trading privileges revoked.

Reactions: CBJFan827

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
:ducks

just a terrible, old and slow team. if the oilers somehow make it in its because anaheim shat the bed

Oilers will roll through the Ducks without any issue this season. Anaheim doesn't need to shat the bed for that to happen. Ducks have gotten older and slower, Oilers have gotten faster, several young players are ready to pop and even younger.

Puljujarvi
Yamamoto
Rattie
Bouchard

Besides the Ducks have enough to worry about trying to get out of California

San Jose
Los Angeles

will make mince meat out of them this season. Sorry man.

Reactions: DoktorJeep

mattydamon

May 2, 2011
Victoria, BC
I hate to say my team (Canucks) but they are gonna be up there.

The d corps is.....an abomination. And completely unchanged from last year for some reason.

#lose4hughes in full steam I guess, but knowing our luck it will go to the Avs.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
I've played and been around hockey enough in my life to know that situations like the one in Ottawa usually results in the players banding together and playing like a team.

Monreal is out and out horrible and their self entitled fan base will turn on them and create a exceptionally ugly environment to play in. Maybe they'll sign a bunch of guys from Quebec to appease the fan base?

Montreal could be Av's bad from 2 years ago.

It's easily the Sens and by a long shot.There are AHL teams better than them.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Avs fans seeing everyone picking Ottawa

giphy.gif

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
To start, Vancouver, but Melnyk isn’t done working on his team. By the end of the year it will be Ottawa

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I'm picking Vancouver. Without the Sedins they're young blue chip forwards are going to struggle and the others are just garbage. I know a lot of their fans want to tank and get the best chance at Hughes, caution from a Sabres fan, blue chip prospects put into a cycle of losing without much GOOD veteran support get damaged, their development is stunted. All they have to guide the kids is Edler, Tanev and Sutter and both Tanev and Edler most likely don't play full seasons. Their goaltending is crap as well.

Ottawa obviously will give them a run for their money.
I'd say bad management is what does the most damage.

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
Ottawa.
It's going to be a fun time watching them struggle all season with no first round pick to look forward to.
:laugh:

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
Oilers will roll through the Ducks without any issue this season. Anaheim doesn't need to shat the bed for that to happen. Ducks have gotten older and slower, Oilers have gotten faster, several young players are ready to pop and even younger.

Puljujarvi
Yamamoto
Rattie
Bouchard

Besides the Ducks have enough to worry about trying to get out of California

San Jose
Los Angeles

will make mince meat out of them this season. Sorry man.

On paper I don't really like the Ducks lineup but.....
I never discount California teams.. Players absolutely play their balls off in those markets.
The Ducks are one of those teams that get more our of their players. Like opposite of Canadian teams that tend to get lesss.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
I feel there are too many bad teams this season specially in the east

Ottawa
Habs
Detroit
Vancouver
NYI
NYR

Potentially Buffalo, Phoenix and an ageing Anaheim

^That's a lot of Tank up there in the East, this should be another Classic NHL year of Digging Deep and 100 and 10 %'s!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad