Your pick for worst team in the league this season?

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Ottawa is expected to be the worse and maybe they'll rally around it. Mix in a solid coach and a possible bounceback Anderson season and they could finish with at least 70ish points, still low but probably not the worse in the league.

The GM also has no incentive to actively tank the roster like other GMs with their 1st round pick do.

Bronson

Apr 5, 2007
Sens. Not only is the team thin as a wafer but there's also a huge level of discontent in it. Even Montreal, Rangers and Detroit have at least some bright spots.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Who is going to score more than 20 goals on the Habs? Galchenyuk didn't work out as a #1 C so they are like "guys we need Max Domi it's perfect". wtf

Reactions: libertarian

BrockLobster

Feb 11, 2013
Long Beach, NY
People are sleeping on the Isles imo. They have just as good a case as being the Worst.

They look like they assembled the ultimate goon squad with no talent outside of Barzal. Barzal will be heavily protected this year. If anyone even breathes on him, they gettin jumped immediately lmao

Surprising take from a leafs fan...lol. to say the isles would be worse than van, ott, mtl, det is just silly.

Bee Holder

Jul 3, 2017
Montreal
I've played and been around hockey enough in my life to know that situations like the one in Ottawa usually results in the players banding together and playing like a team.

Monreal is out and out horrible and their self entitled fan base will turn on them and create a exceptionally ugly environment to play in. Maybe they'll sign a bunch of guys from Quebec to appease the fan base?

Montreal could be Av's bad from 2 years ago.
It could also not be the case.

Reactions: Danger Zone

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
I feel there are too many bad teams this season specially in the east

Ottawa
Habs
Detroit
Vancouver
NYI
NYR

Potentially Buffalo, Phoenix and an ageing Anaheim

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
sens
rangers
det
van
arz
habs
nyi
sabres

are all clearly a tier below even a decent average team...but if i had to pick one, probably be ottawa

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Can't believe the Avalanche got Hughes, Bowers and Turris (becoming Girard) for Duchene.

Hughes only if we manage to win the lottery with that pick! Anyway, the Sen´s pick will be high and we´ll get a very good player in this deep draft....If we get to snap Hughes, boy oh boy.....:popcorn: :D . Dorion would earn his place in hockey history.

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
NYR
OTT
DET
NYI
NJD
BUF
MTL
ARI
VAN
CHI

in no particular order, whichever of these teams has the most injuries will finish last.

Hatter of the Beach

I’m the real hero
Jun 26, 2017
Parkland Estates, Florida
Top pick with a bullet is Ottawa. The only team I could see being as bad as them is Vancouver tbh. A sleeper pick however could be Chicago, as though I feel they are a MUCH better team than both, their division is brutal and their players are getting up there.

After that group the 3-7th worst team will be some combination or order of
Chicago (Again, in a vaccum I don't think they'll be as bad a hockey team as the other ones, but brutal division)
Detroit, Montreal, Anaheim (think biggest decline), and Islanders.

Even as a Wings fan, I know they won't be very good this year - although it is encouraging that they're 5-0 in the pre-season and the young guys are playing well.
We won't be, but the talent on our roster is still immeasurably better than the current Vancouver and Ottawa teams. Wings are a typical bad team right now, Ottawa is looking to be the worst team since Buffalo a few years back.

Cotton

May 13, 2013
I kinda hope Ottawa defies everyone's expectations and isnt a bottom 5 team.

Reactions: DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->