Your pick for worst team in the league this season?

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
My Sabres will give Ottawa and Van city a run for the Hughes sweepstakes. Never count out #Housleyweak.

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
There's a few teams where the wheels are primed to fall off. I mean there's teams in the pit of despair who have already bottomed out. Ottawa, Buffalo, Arizona. Everyone knows MTL bottomed out. Their idiot GM should be rebuilding instead of reloading.

And then there's teams hanging on with an aging core and selling of too many picks and prospects for them to do any damage.

Detroit sans Zetterberg.
- you guys are gonna know what the basement is like. Maybe not this year but it'll happen and fast.

Chicago - Keith and Seabrook masked a lot that was wrong. No Hossa. Toews not aging well...
. ... still. Gotta respect those 3 cups. But It's over. You guys should be familiar with the basement. It's how you got Toews and Kane to begin with.

Minny - yup. Suter Staal Koivu and Parise on the wrong side of 30.

It'll likely hit all at once. Coyle and Grandlund are decent support players but you'll see. They're not the kind of talent that can carry a franchise. Destined for basement this year or the next.

NYR.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
Arizona will either contend for a wild card or completely bottom out and fire everbody. It just depends which team shows up from last season. Detroit is another that could bottom out completely.

Smart money is on Ottawa or Vancouver.

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
Sens fan saying the Sens.

Worst D, bottom 3 forward group, and Anderson is a big question mark. Plus screwing up team morale by needlessly waiving Smith definitely doesn't help matters.

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
The Sens seem to be the logical choice because of all the Bull sh!t this off season but I thinks the Habs, Rangers or Wings will end up last.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
There's a few teams where the wheels are primed to fall off. I mean there's teams in the pit of despair who have already bottomed out. Ottawa, Buffalo, Arizona. Everyone knows MTL bottomed out. Their idiot GM should be rebuilding instead of reloading.

And then there's teams hanging on with an aging core and selling of too many picks and prospects for them to do any damage.

Detroit sans Zetterberg.
- you guys are gonna know what the basement is like. Maybe not this year but it'll happen and fast.

Chicago - Keith and Seabrook masked a lot that was wrong. No Hossa. Toews not aging well...
. ... still. Gotta respect those 3 cups. But It's over. You guys should be familiar with the basement. It's how you got Toews and Kane to begin with.

Minny - yup. Suter Staal Koivu and Parise on the wrong side of 30.

It'll likely hit all at once. Coyle and Grandlund are decent support players but you'll see. They're not the kind of talent that can carry a franchise. Destined for basement this year or the next.

NYR.
Detroit needs to keep some garbage around to leave unprotected in the next draft :laugh:

Reactions: 21 Savage

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
It's Ottawa right? Can't be any other choice. And if they aren't deadlast at the deadline they will probably trade Duchene and Stone just to make sure they get that juicy 32rd overall pick.

(I feel sorry for the fans).

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
People are sleeping on the Isles imo. They have just as good a case as being the Worst.

They look like they assembled the ultimate goon squad with no talent outside of Barzal. Barzal will be heavily protected this year. If anyone even breathes on him, they gettin jumped immediately lmao

Lee, Eberle, Bailey, Beauvillier, and Pulock say hi. Nice try though.

[MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:

Hatter of the Beach

I’m the real hero
Jun 26, 2017
Parkland Estates, Florida
They took a calculated risk that fourth overall this Summer would be a better pick than whatever they draw next Summer. I don't feel sad for them at all. Dorion should have his trading privileges revoked.
And that calculated risk looks incredibly dumb rn with them losing two of their 4 best players almost directly after and after they took a good but safe pick like Tkachuk. If they picked one of the super high ypside players it’d be a lot more easy to defend

WJCJ

Sep 27, 2017
If Bergevin is allowed to continue to make trades then Montreal will be bottom 5 for years. He's been that bad. I'm having a hard time remembering a deal where he hasn't downgraded the talent of the team.

Jaguar God

Go Bruins!
Jun 19, 2018
Montreal
Ottawa, Detroit, or Montreal. You can add Buffalo in there because all four will get whipped by the other four teams in the division.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->