Your pick for worst team in the league this season?

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Unfortunately I am guessing this will be the Wings. They were tied for fewest regulation wins last year and that was with Zetterberg being their second best player and taking matchup responsibility when they hit losing skids to help keep Larkin's confidence up. I think this is going to be a very bumpy year in Detroit. Good for the youth, but I think we finish dead last.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Vancouver, easily.
They'll essentially have 70% of their roster as either castoffs, overpaid 4th line vets and rookies.

People forget they were like a 70-74 point team with the ghosts of the Sedins in their lineup. They lost 2/3 of their top scorers from last season :laugh:

I think that ottawa looks like it is leading the pack then a random combo of montreal, vancouver, the isle and wings. But if price has an off year or is injured, montreal looks good to challenge ottawa for the basement.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Vancouver does have the disadvantage of being in a stronger division. The candidates here in the Atlantic Second Division should be able to get a few wins versus each other.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad