Your pick for worst team in the league this season?

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
I'm picking Vancouver. Without the Sedins they're young blue chip forwards are going to struggle and the others are just garbage. I know a lot of their fans want to tank and get the best chance at Hughes, caution from a Sabres fan, blue chip prospects put into a cycle of losing without much GOOD veteran support get damaged, their development is stunted. All they have to guide the kids is Edler, Tanev and Sutter and both Tanev and Edler most likely don't play full seasons. Their goaltending is crap as well.

Ottawa obviously will give them a run for their money.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Any rebuilding team, honestly. Nucks, Sens etc. It's just a question of who.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
ld9Ronr.png

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
The Canucks could be one of those teams that will be trash for the first half of the year, then solid in the second half.

The Senators might end up being sneaky-decent too, depending on if Anderson wants to have one of his patented "randomly excellent" seasons.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Sens seem like the obvious choice, but Vancouver might be pretty bad too. Their goaltending is also really not good.

I also think Chicago will be worse than last year, but not the worst. They're a dark horse for me to be the worst, but they probably won't be. The longer Crawford is hurt, the worse they'll be. Cam Ward looked pathetic tonight. What else is new? New team, same shitty goaltender.

Derg12

Mar 12, 2014
Sens unfortunately - I really want them back. I miss those old playoff battles as they truly were our Evil Empire back in the early aughts.

I'm curious to see what happens on the Island with Tavares gone as well.

Yes, we're still a bottom 10 team but I think we can get a sniff somewhere around 8-10th from the bottom.

Reactions: Liliaceae

RoyalDoubleMcCheesie

Aug 31, 2008
I have to say this year seems like a coin toss of who will be the worst as you have many teams in a rebuild. Can be the Sens, Habs, Wings, Isles, Sabres, Canucks, and then don't know which team will have an off year.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Vancouver, easily.
They'll essentially have 70% of their roster as either castoffs, overpaid 4th line vets and rookies.

People forget they were like a 70-74 point team with the ghosts of the Sedins in their lineup. They lost 2/3 of their top scorers from last season :laugh:

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Have you seen our forwards? Nearly all rookies and Zack Smith might be gone by tomorrow, leaving Duchene to carry a rookie and Stone or Ryan. Then we have...stuff. Our defence is anchored by Ceci and Chabot.
Boucher may well play Boro at forward at some point. It's gonna be ugleeeeeeeeee.

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
The Rangers will be dogshit and Hank's sparkling career save percentage will come crumbling down.

Is there a single forward or defenseman on that roster that strikes fear into you?

The Metro is a savage division. Unrest In Distress, Rangers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad