Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
Last 8 games vs rest of season (all situations):

P60 1.55 / 2.77
S60 6.99 / 11.60
Sh% 11.1% / 13.2%

While those numbers are still pretty good, he's taken a lot fewer shots per game, which makes me wonder if he's injured. He hasn't stood out on the ice as much recently.

PAYHA

Jan 17, 2015
In the woods
Last 8 games vs rest of season (all situations):

P60 1.55 / 2.77
S60 6.99 / 11.60
Sh% 11.1% / 13.2%

While those numbers are still pretty good, he's taken a lot fewer shots per game, which makes me wonder if he's injured. He hasn't stood out on the ice as much recently.
You're not the only one wondering what's going on. He really seems to be off the last few games. He's getting some chances but he is not really creating any chances for himself....Not really worried about him yet, he's the one guy on the team that can turn it around in a hurry

plock

Sonic Reducer
Oct 5, 2013
Mill City
You're not the only one wondering what's going on. He really seems to be off the last few games. He's getting some chances but he is not really creating any chances for himself....Not really worried about him yet, he's the one guy on the team that can turn it around in a hurry

He has to face the other teams top defense more in away games.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
He was smoking hot just a few games ago. Just an inevitable lull, or is it that he isn't playing with Koivu much anymore. MK is playing really well... Playing with fast kids like Schroeder, Fontaine, and Zucker seems to rejuvenate him.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
He was smoking hot just a few games ago. Just an inevitable lull, or is it that he isn't playing with Koivu much anymore. MK is playing really well... Playing with fast kids like Schroeder, Fontaine, and Zucker seems to rejuvenate him.

Actually, he played with Koivu all the way up to the Flames game, where he was reunited with Granlund that game and tonight.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Would love to see him get 40 but I think he'll come up short. His career high is 45. He's also never missed the playoffs his entire career. I don't count 2010-2011 since he missed the entire year with a knee injury.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Just an appreciation bump.

My favorite hockey player of all time.

His last 2 years in the playoffs: 19 GP - 7g - 14a - 21p

Really is a treat watching him play day in and day out. :handclap:

Billy Mays Here*

Was a little worried about his lack of playoff performance with the Devils but he's certainly put that to rest the past couple years with us.

Slick Willy*

They need to win it all this year for JP. (And Bob)

Would be amazing if Zach and Ryan and the rest of the club could dedicate the Cup to them.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
If there was a Parise clone, would you sign him at the very same terms (98M) that Zach signed for, assuming that he was the same age(28?) that Zach was when he signed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad