Player Discussion Zach Parise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Oh, yeah! If we get our meltdown out of the way earlier and earlier, eventually it will happen in the late offseason instead!! :naughty:

If you don't understand that's sarcasm, God help you.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
my guess hes back Nov. 27th for the first back to back that weekend vs WPG, or first game of December vs Chicago.

The fact he was able to skate thru it for some shifts is good imo and we will see the shorter side of "week-to-week"

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
my guess hes back Nov. 27th for the first back to back that weekend vs WPG, or first game of December vs Chicago.

The fact he was able to skate thru it for some shifts is good imo and we will see the shorter side of "week-to-week"
I'd rather he come back after Buffy comes to town. Parise would have a target on his knee. And after seeing what Buff did to Poms when he was already down and vulnerable on the ice, I wouldn't trust him one second not to go after Parise.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I'd rather he come back after Buffy comes to town. Parise would have a target on his knee. And after seeing what Buff did to Poms when he was already down and vulnerable on the ice, I wouldn't trust him one second not to go after Parise.

That's a damn good point.

Hope that's how the Wild doctors see it too.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Meh. Don't worry about what other players MIGHT do, if you do that he'll never return.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
The Wild meltdown always starts with a downturn in advanced stats while they grind out games, then a couple weeks later they start losing close ones, then the bottom falls out.

Parise news is best case scenario, really. Hope they wait until he is healed until they bring him back.

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
The Wild meltdown always starts with a downturn in advanced stats while they grind out games, then a couple weeks later they start losing close ones, then the bottom falls out.

Parise news is best case scenario, really. Hope they wait until he is healed until they bring him back.

This year is different! I haven't heard any mention of procession numbers yet on here!

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
We're playing well enough still even through this recent string of injuries that I don't want Zach to rush back at all. It's a long season...get healthy Zach. We're looking forward to your return.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Russo:

Parise is questionable if not probable for Friday’s 3 p.m. game with the Jets after taking part in his first full practice since being injured Nov. 5 against the Nashville Predators.

Parise, who did not feel good during last Saturday’s morning skate, said he felt much better during Wednesday’s morning skate and very good during today’s short Thanksgiving practice at Xcel Energy Center.

“It was a pretty big change in the way it felt from Saturday to Wednesday, there was a big difference,†Parise said. “It was kind of quick and jumping right back into practice, but I didn’t feel like I was behind or anything.â€

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I coule be wrong, but I think Parise has started to turn a corner. He seems to have his legs under him. Still has got his shot completely back, but his hands are looking better, as evidenced by that terrific deflection goal last night. With Coyle and Staal cooling off, it would be great if Parise got some of his old magic back. It wasn't that long ago that he was our best forward, and I haven't given up hope that he can be again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->