WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
That's not even close to the point, she went to WWE and they didn't want her.

They don't pay for that level, especially for the people they have to train themselves, unless they're someone they think is important. And she's 29 now so they probably would've released her.

On the other side, she is associated with Shaq. You tell me.

Raquel's 30. And on a sidenote, apparently dating Braun Strowman.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Well he got hit by Covid badly, so...

Dude said he nearly died and they harassed Mia Yim on twitter about it. Good old sensitive Dubbalo fans.

Anyone RAW starting out hot. The great wrong that was breaking up The Hurt Business being corrected and a feud with New Day?!?

Black Excellence on full display.

Reactions: Jussi

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Dude said he nearly died and they harassed Mia Yim on twitter about it. Good old sensitive Dubbalo fans.

Anyone RAW starting out hot. The great wrong that was breaking up The Hurt Business being corrected and a feud with New Day?!?

Black Excellence on full display.

I think WWE is trying to make up for 60 years of blatant racism.

Oh no, wait, they just had Akira Tozawa run to the ring wearing a ninja outfit.

Reactions: CDJ

Raymondo316

Nov 11, 2007
Maidstone England
Sorry. Almost exclusively white wrestling.

Not my fault the show is allergic to pushing women or people of color.

Bianca Belair is maybe the brightest female star in all of wrestling and she would be struggling to get off Dark because only the mid card dentist is allowed to get over. But she is "unrelatable" according to Meltzer and Dub fans...can't quite put my finger on what is so unrelatable about her...
I'm still waiting to hear who these people of colour AEW should be pushing over their top talent?? Where is all this main event talent which you seem to think is freely available

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
OK so Piper Nevin is doing a babyface Bertha Faye gimmick and gets portrayed as a dumb geek stopping what she's doing when Eva Marie comes out. The single worst finish to book that just buries a face (stupid face = not a face). That's bad enough, but then Eva gets laid out like a total geek so the idea of the original thing to get her heat was effectively nullified.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I'm still waiting to hear who these people of colour AEW should be pushing over their top talent?? Where is all this main event talent which you seem to think is freely available

I've asked this question 2 or 3 times in this thread and still no answer from these guys.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
any time Shelton Benjamin gets more tv time I’m happy. They should never have broken up the Hurt Business, my fav faction in wrestling. Only way it could’ve been better is if Mark Henry was in the group

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Much better show than what they’ve been putting out lately.

minor but I would call him “Bearcat” Keith Lee instead of Keith “Bearcat” Lee, I feel like that sounds better

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Seems like the draft is Friday. I’m glad they’re finally booking some compelling shit, they must know they’re in a war. Competition is great for the industry and the fans

I used to love the draft but it’s been rather meaningless in recent years. Hopefully they give it meaning again

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Better show than usual, still didn't care for it. I just can't sit through 3 hours of this. I was in favor of the cage match between E and Lashley because E hasn't had his true spotlight since winning MITB. He's basically been booked like a heel with his victories. Then of course they had the new day and the hurt business get involved again and muck it up. Speaking of the cage, has it always been that cheap looking? It didn't look like it could hold the weight of anyone if they tried climbing. And what's with the referee casually opening the unlatched door? There was nothing stopping anyone from walking in or out of that door whatsoever.

The old school grid cage is far superior to this chain link cage. It's not even close. I know they haven't used it in years but damn they should

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad