WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

King 88

Mar 5, 2010
Last 3(?) weeks has been good with main event stuff but weak after that. Hurt business back yay shame dumb f***s broke them up...

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I cheered even more when they wrecked Eva Marie. I can't imagine them putting Eva in the ring with Shayna ever. I mean frankly, Eva can't work, when they try to do that its awful. I think its funny that the WWE spent a lot of collateral in bringing her back, to make her pretty much a laughing stock.

Looks like a major shift in the Woman's division, they've long term injured Nia and Eva, and Alexa is taking a long several months break from the business, though she's getting big pops right now.

I expect that the draft is going to feature a lot of more veteran NXT woman being drafted to the Raw roster.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I cheered even more when they wrecked Eva Marie. I can't imagine them putting Eva in the ring with Shayna ever. I mean frankly, Eva can't work, when they try to do that its awful. I think its funny that the WWE spent a lot of collateral in bringing her back, to make her pretty much a laughing stock.

Looks like a major shift in the Woman's division, they've long term injured Nia and Eva, and Alexa is taking a long several months break from the business, though she's getting big pops right now.

I expect that the draft is going to feature a lot of more veteran NXT woman being drafted to the Raw roster.
They don’t use the women they brought up a couple months ago.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I don't know why they don't use Toni Storm more. She seems to have everything WWE wants in a female wrestler. Although I don't know if she can talk.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't know why they don't use Toni Storm more. She seems to have everything WWE wants in a female wrestler. Although I don't know if she can talk.
She can talk but they also don’t like people with accents and hers is pretty thick. Not as thick as Becky but they tried to bury her and couldn’t.

Reactions: Megahab

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Wonder if Edge makes it home faster if he runs home from baltimore

JayfromNB1219

Mar 27, 2019
New Brunswick
Please, he said the other version and remember the context. :laugh: It was in a segment with Booker T who literally had said it himself while in WCW.

Also what has this got do with anything? :laugh: Literally no one is claiming AEW is racist.

been reading for fun...your literal argument is AEW is low key racist lol...you and the other diversity guy...literally who cares about color I want to see the best guys regardless of how much melanin they have in their skin...whether it be Big E or anybody else...its a sad way to live life focused on color and not on the talent behind it

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
been reading for fun...your literal argument is AEW is low key racist lol...you and the other diversity guy...literally who cares about color I want to see the best guys regardless of how much melanin they have in their skin...whether it be Big E or anybody else...its a sad way to live life focused on color and not on the talent behind it

So you're saying no one is oppressed?

JayfromNB1219

Mar 27, 2019
New Brunswick
So you're saying no one is oppressed?

Oppressed...no...in the past absolutely...in todays day and age no I do not think so...of course there are bad people of every color and to think everyone is a perfect beacon of morality would be insanely stupid...education is available to anyone who wants to work for it (and even some that don't of all colors) again are there cr@ppy people absolutely but to try to pretend that they are remotely close to a majority is also extremely stupid, as an example...Roman Reigns was pushed because of who he was originally then he developed the ability to work on the mic and he absolutely blew up into what you see now...the guy worked his tail off and didnt use excuses and he went through hell and back...I am no huge fan of the protection he is getting as champ but I respect everything the guy has done to get to where he is.

Jon Moxley and Cody Rhodes are in the same vein...they had to work their absolute tails off to get to where they are now (even though Cody had the Rhodes name to be pushed at the beginning)

what is the saying, "Cream rises to the top"

I don't give 2 pennies about the melanin content of your skin or anybody else's I appreciate talent and hard work

Reactions: Big Poppa Puck

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Oppressed...no...in the past absolutely...in todays day and age no I do not think so...of course there are bad people of every color and to think everyone is a perfect beacon of morality would be insanely stupid...education is available to anyone who wants to work for it (and even some that don't of all colors) again are there cr@ppy people absolutely but to try to pretend that they are remotely close to a majority is also extremely stupid, as an example...Roman Reigns was pushed because of who he was originally then he developed the ability to work on the mic and he absolutely blew up into what you see now...the guy worked his tail off and didnt use excuses and he went through hell and back...I am no huge fan of the protection he is getting as champ but I respect everything the guy has done to get to where he is.

Jon Moxley and Cody Rhodes are in the same vein...they had to work their absolute tails off to get to where they are now (even though Cody had the Rhodes name to be pushed at the beginning)

I don't give 2 pennies about the melanin content of your skin or anybody else's I appreciate talent and hard work

the-joke-you-over-your.gif

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Gable Steveson drafted to Raw. Why even bother with developmental

McDavid is too whiny

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021

You don’t need to concern yourself with that poster. Literally anything he says you can disregard.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Goldberg's promo made no sense, he said he was going to leave Lashley's lifeless body gasping for air, but a lifeless body can't gasp for air because he would be lifeless you need to be alive to gasp for air
Not to mention Lashley is in the right, Goldberg’s kid rushed the ring, how’s Lashley supposed to know it’s not some idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad