WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Oh what a Wrestlemania it's shaping up to be with Vince changing plans in order to spite the leaks.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
This is the same schtick we saw in 2009 from Orton (RKO a woman before WM) and it feels outdated.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
so sick of wwe in past week .. serious Goldberg vs roman in a 2minute match for world title? and burying ALISTER BLACK FOR AJ STYLES VS UNDERTAKER... seriously love the undertaker but retire man a guy n 40s who has few years left at peak vs old man past his prime is no interest to me... I will be tuning in for mcintyres match at wrestlemania and skipping the rest i think lol. AEW > wwe atm.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Goldberg and Lesnar both going into WM as champs! If this was 2002 I'd be hype!

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
You have no idea how much you're in the minority on this.
Whatever, the promo was nothing new from Orton and neither was rko'ing a woman. I got tired of Orton at least a decade ago.

I was excited when Edge came back but then they went into this boring and predictable program with Orton. But I guess this way they don't have to pay Edge for anymore then a few appearances

Reactions: iamjs

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
WWE is so bad right now. They bury the legit talent they have to put over guys like Goldberg(whose never had talent), Undertaker and Lesner. They actually had Ricochet lose to Riddick f***in Moss last night. Even nxt isn't as good as it used to be since it went to USA network. That's mainly because of adding Renee to the commentary team tho.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Nobody is forcing you to post here. Let's enjoy wrastlin' talk! This is a simple thread. It's wrestling. Let's sit back and enjoy it.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Nobody is forcing you to post here. Let's enjoy wrastlin' talk! This is a simple thread. It's wrestling. Let's sit back and enjoy it.
I don't understand this post. Are we not allowed to criticize Randy Orton?:dunno:

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
I know this isn't new, but it really is sad listening to Lawler try to do colour now. It's brutal.
Liked AJ's promo, gives some life to his angle with Taker. Heels at their best when their arguments have some merit.
Would have preferred Edge not get his hands on Orton until Mania - especially seeing how well Edge sold they unhinged stuff, tonight.

Reactions: Kaner9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad