WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Woods acting a little heelish in his celebration.

While this isn’t the perfect show, and it’s in a very awkward time slot, it hasn’t been bad by any means. Matches have all been better than expected so far.
This is the best Saudi show they've done so far, but that wasn't a high bar. The ones they've done have all been uniquely terrible.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
This is the best Saudi show they've done so far, but that wasn't a high bar. The ones they've done have all been uniquely terrible.

This is acceptable ppv quality. Not a Wrestlemania/Summerslam/Rumble/MITB, but if this were say…extreme rules or TLC or some random show like that, it would be a pretty good one so far.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Great triple threat match. Too bad it's going to result in Charlotte and Becky just switching titles and counting it as a new reign.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So, according to Dave on this morning's show, Brock is set for Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania. Are we really headed towards another Roman/Brock Wrestlemania feud? It's the visual Vince has always wanted.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
I didn’t watch any of the fights but I’ll weigh in and say that I am happy that Woods won KOTR tournament. I feel like Balor could elevate it a lot more but Woods is getting his shining moment. Both Kofi and Big E have held the Championship belt. We all can admit that Woods is the third of that group but now he has had his day to shine. Let’s see what he can do with it. I would actually love to see him turn heel with it. It can make a great story with it.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Really didn’t like the triple threat. Last two minutes were fine, but everything was slow and awkward looking. Execution extremely slow and sloppy.

If it leads to Charlotte and Becky just swapping titles, all the more reason to dislike it.

Main event was pretty good. Better than expected (the story of the night) at least.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
The new day is somehow still over as they ever were, but if this gets Woods a Midcard singles push then I’m ok with it.

True. It will probably be good for Woods. But New Day just have so much chemistry, maybe more than any group ever, and it just makes me not want them to ever break up.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
True. It will probably be good for Woods. But New Day just have so much chemistry, maybe more than any group ever, and it just makes me not want them to ever break up.

It was a long ass time ago, but from what i remember they were supposed to be a heel faction, and crowds just loved the gimmick too much.

I’d love to see them keep going too, but as long as the split serves a good purpose then I’ll be cool with it.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
It was a long ass time ago, but from what i remember they were supposed to be a heel faction, and crowds just loved the gimmick too much.

I’d love to see them keep going too, but as long as the split serves a good purpose then I’ll be cool with it.

They actually debuted as a babyface group but the crowd turned on them, forcing WWE to turn them heel. And that's when we saw how good they good they were and then the crowd fell in love with them, eventually turning them face again.

The original babyface New Day was kind quite different and quite lame those first few months around late 2014.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Read the recap. What a surprise, all the matches other than the KOR ended exactly how you would predict. No way they were going to put the title on Brock who might show up a handful of times a year at most.

Nice to see the women's QOR got an entire 5 minutes. Stephanie continues to save women in wrestling.

All the best for WWE though. They got paid, and Saudi helped their image.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Read the recap. What a surprise, all the matches other than the KOR ended exactly how you would predict. No way they were going to put the title on Brock who might show up a handful of times a year at most.

Nice to see the women's QOR got an entire 5 minutes. Stephanie continues to save women in wrestling.

The matches were all good enough to be on the show at least. Nothing really changed aside from the KOR and QOR being crowned, but overall it was a filler show

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto

Was Edge expected to beat Rollins? I haven't been following much but I thought Rollins would be winning that feud.

Also, I'm not sure if I thought Goldberg was going to win but I didn't think it would be so one sided against Lashley.

Reactions: TD Charlie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad