WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
That when you hint that Booker T was not happy with it when he himself says the opposite, you end looking like Fox News.

So because Booker T (who works for the company) and some black Youtubers didn't mind it, then it's okay? Is that what you're saying? You are out of touch man.

Do you think if a white guy in 2005 went to a black neighbourhood and started dropping n-bombs (even without the hard r), he wouldn't get his ass kicked?

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Funny how when some people note The Elite is all white, the top talent is white, the viewership is mostly white and comparing how WWE main event scenes have several black, latino and Asian talent in men and women's divisions both as contenders and champions, WHILE NEVER SAYING AEW IS RACIST, AEW stans go all Tucker Carlson and say "who you calling racist? Look what WWE did 20 years ago? You're the racist!" :shakehead

Why are you still saying nobody called AEW racist?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
@Emperoreddy called it All Exclusively White wrestling. Take the night off posting man. You'll do better tomorrow.

Sorry. Almost exclusively white wrestling.

Not my fault the show is allergic to pushing women or people of color.

Bianca Belair is maybe the brightest female star in all of wrestling and she would be struggling to get off Dark because only the mid card dentist is allowed to get over. But she is "unrelatable" according to Meltzer and Dub fans...can't quite put my finger on what is so unrelatable about her...

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Lol they put a belt on a Trans Native American to the push back of many and their current tag team champs are Mexicans they just put over the perceived greatest tag team in the world…..but yes they are allergic to pushing people of color lol

also painting “dub fans” opinions as the same as Meltzer’s is trash. I think Bianca Belair is great and if she were to be cut she would immediately be picked up and featured by AEW. I think Bianca Belair is so great that it’s absolute bullshit the way WWE booked her

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Bianca Belair is maybe the brightest female star in all of wrestling and she would be struggling to get off Dark because only the mid card dentist is allowed to get over. But she is "unrelatable" according to Meltzer and Dub fans...can't quite put my finger on what is so unrelatable about her...

I think Jade Cargill might actually be the first AEW "star" to jump to WWE. Best training in the world for women at the PC under Sara Amato and black women thrive on the shows.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Lol they put a belt on a Trans Native American to the push back of many and their current tag team champs are Mexicans they just put over the purported greatest tag team in the world…..but yes they are allergic to pushing people of color lol

also painting “dub fans” opinions as the same as Meltzer’s is trash. I think Bianca Belair is great and if she were to be cut she would immediately be picked up and featured by AEW. I think Bianca Belair is so great that it’s absolute bullshit the way WWE booked her

She's literally booked to beat The Man down the line. Most visible women's feud in the world. Can't top that push.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
If you take that as calling racist, then you're much easier to troll than you think. It was so obvious he was trolling people with that and you fell for it.

Read his post right after this post of yours that I'm quoting. And then please sleep it off.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think Jade Cargill might actually be the first AEW "star" to jump to WWE. Best training in the world for women at the PC under Sara Amato and black women thrive on the shows.

Desperately needs it. She looks like a million bucks but is greener then grass. She is someone that needs a performance center and could end up being pretty big.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Desperately needs it. She looks like a million bucks but is greener then grass. She is someone that needs a performance center and could end up being pretty big.
She went to a tryout and they didn’t sign her and immediately went to three other schools on the advice of Mark Henry.

Reactions: CDJ

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

Powerhouse Hobbs was just in a match with their biggest star.

Britt Baker, a women, is one of their top 5 most advertised star.

Their TT champs are Mexican.

I mean, yes, WWE has more diversity at the top, but it isn't as if AEW had none.

Reactions: CDJ

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Plus she seems to be paying attention to the black talent in WWE, tweeting support to Big E for example. I think she's going to be asking herself who se wants to wrestle against in the future: Britt Baker/Ruby Soho/Thunder Rosa or the 4 Horsewomen, Bianca Belair, Asuka, Io Shirai, Rhea Ripley, Raquel Gonzalez, Shotzi, Dakota Kai, Tegan Nox, Zoey Stark?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
She went to a tryout and they didn’t sign her and immediately went to three other schools on the advice of Mark Henry.

That's the point, improve enough elsewhere, get signed to a bigger contract, profit. Or in hockey terms, spend an extra year in Europe, top the scoring tables, get more money.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That's the point, improve enough elsewhere, get signed to a bigger contract, profit. Or in hockey terms, spend an extra year in Europe, top the scoring tables, get more money.
That's not even close to the point, she went to WWE and they didn't want her.

They don't pay for that level, especially for the people they have to train themselves, unless they're someone they think is important. And she's 29 now so they probably would've released her.

On the other side, she is associated with Shaq. You tell me.

Reactions: Raymondo316 and CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad