WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I have a question for you all:

Who is fighting Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania? Tell me who they’re getting ready for him.

Can’t say Lesnar or Dwayne

Looking at the SD roster, I can see it being McIntyre and that would be weak. Other than that, I can't see anyone else in that spot. If they actually treated Jeff Hardy like a star that they should, he'd be another option.

Reactions: GKJ

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Looking at the SD roster, I can see it being McIntyre and that would be weak. Other than that, I can't see anyone else in that spot. If they actually treated Jeff Hardy like a star that they should, he'd be another option.
They haven't built anyone up to be a legitimate threat to Reigns at this point.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What I’m getting at is I want someone to tell me that the guy most likely isn’t Gable Steveson

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Am I the only one that finds they have upped the number and length of video packages in recent weeks? I tend to zip through parts of the shows anyways but it seems an increasing amount of the episode is recap videos. The fans in the stands should be a little annoyed.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
What I’m getting at is I want someone to tell me that the guy most likely isn’t Gable Steveson

Sadly it might be

Not that i wanna see it, but if it’s not the rock then there’s no logical opponent now. They’ve booked him so strong, rightfully so cuz it’s been very good tv, but they haven’t built a worthy opponent.

but there’s plenty of time to give someone a good run for a few months. I wouldn’t mind Riddle getting a sudden push and going semi serious in his quest for the title. It’s just never happening. If not Riddle, i would want Cesaro to get the push

no idea if brand split is an issue. Haven’t followed enough.

Ah f***, maybe it’s edge

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sadly it might be

Not that i wanna see it, but if it’s not the rock then there’s no logical opponent now. They’ve booked him so strong, rightfully so cuz it’s been very good tv, but they haven’t built a worthy opponent.

but there’s plenty of time to give someone a good run for a few months. I wouldn’t mind Riddle getting a sudden push and going semi serious in his quest for the title. It’s just never happening. If not Riddle, i would want Cesaro to get the push

no idea if brand split is an issue. Haven’t followed enough.

Ah f***, maybe it’s edge
Brand split isn’t an issue if you win the rumble. If that happens, no ones gonna remember anyways.

Reactions: TD Charlie

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Brand split isn’t an issue if you win the rumble. If that happens, no ones gonna remember anyways.

Even if you ignore the roster split, who would be a suitable challenger for Wrestlemania that's currently on the roster? Maybe Big E if he drops the title soon. Big E and McIntyre are the only ones I can think of. I doubt they'll do Reigns vs. Edge again. 1-2 Usos vs. Reigns doesn't seem likely as they're not on that level and I don't think they'll break up the Bloodline so soon.

Wrestlemania is a long time from now though to build someone but I have zero faith in WWE to do that.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Even if you ignore the roster split, who would be a suitable challenger for Wrestlemania that's currently on the roster? Maybe Big E if he drops the title soon. Big E and McIntyre are the only ones I can think of. I doubt they'll do Reigns vs. Edge again. 1-2 Usos vs. Reigns doesn't seem likely as they're not on that level and I don't think they'll break up the Bloodline so soon.

Wrestlemania is a long time from now though to build someone but I have zero faith in WWE to do that.
They gonna do big e at survivor series and they did drew last year at survivor series, but with drew now on the show, Roman does need challengers before then.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
They gonna do big e at survivor series and they did drew last year at survivor series, but with drew now on the show, Roman does need challengers before then.

I don't know why they keep doing the champion vs champion match at Survivor Series. Don't know if I'm in the minority, but there's no appeal to it, especially since it's not title and there's never really any heat in those matches.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't know why they keep doing the champion vs champion match at Survivor Series. Don't know if I'm in the minority, but there's no appeal to it, especially since it's not title and there's never really any heat in those matches.
And as we’re seeing, it doesn’t sell tickets because they can’t move tickets in freaken Brooklyn.

Reactions: Megahab

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea

Bron Breakker could be the savior, assuming he gets through Ciampa they could turn him into Goldberg like wrecking machine and win the rumble and dethrone Roman at WM

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Bron Breakker could be the savior, assuming he gets through Ciampa they could turn him into Goldberg like wrecking machine and win the rumble and dethrone Roman at WM

That would be cool if he can have that magical connection that Goldberg had. I haven't seen Breaker wrestle but it's got to be more than just racking up wins. Goldberg had a special it factor that guys getting the same push since haven't had.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
That would be cool if he can have that magical connection that Goldberg had. I haven't seen Breaker wrestle but it's got to be more than just racking up wins. Goldberg had a special it factor that guys getting the same push since haven't had.

Yeah I don't really watch NXT so I can't speak on if he connects or not, have only seen a few bits and pieces about him, he has a good look like Vince & Co should like, maybe the fans can just rally around his terrible name

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Yeah I don't really watch NXT so I can't speak on if he connects or not, have only seen a few bits and pieces about him, he has a good look like Vince & Co should like, maybe the fans can just rally around his terrible name

Yeah he definitely has a great look. Great gear too.

Reactions: Jussi

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Goldberg certainly LOOKS the part, and I’ll give him that. He just doesn’t move very well and it’s ruining the match. Not that I expected anything else, but that’s just how it is.

finish was very well executed at least

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Woods acting a little heelish in his celebration.

While this isn’t the perfect show, and it’s in a very awkward time slot, it hasn’t been bad by any means. Matches have all been better than expected so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille