Winter Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Not thrilled about letting Depay got for only 10M, but he basically doesn't exist right now so it's not really a loss for the playing squad.

Would be a great place for him if they do intend on keeping him. Would rather not sell him.

Really don't want to sell him in the EPL.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Lots of steam about Memphis Depay to Nice on loan (10M€ buying option).
If there's a place to turn around your career right now, it's Nice.
Nice could also manage to get Luis Gustavo to replace Seri (AFCON).

Nice said though that they can't afford Depay.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Ntep's last 6 contract months have been bought by Wolfsburg apparently. He said goodbye to his teammates today.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Penaranda joins Malaga on loan from Watford, he was with Udinese first half of the season but barely played.

Besiktas sign young Croatian defender Matej Mitrovic from Rijeka, he mad his debut for the NT in 2016 and seems to be one of the few good CB prospects Croatia has

Guzmics is the latest player to go to China, obviously not a massive name but he impressed me at Euro 2016 and thought he could have gone to a top 4 Euro league, think he was linked with several Serie A clubs in the summer

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Another smart move for PSG (NOT), since Emery doesn't want to loan promising winger Ikoné (who made a grand total of 6 appearances so far) because he likes him. Well, duh, everyone likes him, but you prefer starting a lazy Di Maria over him and now Draxler is also there to make sure Ikone won't even get the 6 games he had.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
So is the Griezmann to United stuff legit? Or is it just tabloids getting hits?

My guess is both. There is definitely smoke there IMO, but a lot of just putting pieces together with everyone jumping on. Probably won't happen this winter.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
According to kicker CB Holger Badstuber from Bayern will leave for an unknown EPL club at least for the rest of the season (on loan).
It is speculated in other sources it could be Man City, but I have my doubts a top club needs a player coming back from a long injury.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
According to kicker CB Holger Badstuber from Bayern will leave for an unknown EPL club at least for the rest of the season (on loan).
It is speculated in other sources it could be Man City, but I have my doubts a top club needs a player coming back from a long injury.

Have you seen some of the defenses of non-Chelsea top clubs? Man City should be trying anything, especially with how tight it is. It's not so much a title race as it is a top 4 survival race.

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
5 clubs are bidding for Schneiderlin. I'd prefer he gets sold abroad than bolster clubs like Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad