Winter Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Have you seen some of the defenses of non-Chelsea top clubs? Man City should be trying anything, especially with how tight it is. It's not so much a title race as it is a top 4 survival race.

Chelsea and Tottenham have been pretty solid defensively this season, for the most part. After that the other clubs need some help...

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Chelsea and Tottenham have been pretty solid defensively this season, for the most part. After that the other clubs need some help...

Yes, Tottenham as well, forgot to mention them. Both of them are great defensively, the others, not so much.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
My guess is both. There is definitely smoke there IMO, but a lot of just putting pieces together with everyone jumping on. Probably won't happen this winter.

It's obviously not happening this winter haha. I hope it's a legit rumor, but I'm keeping expectations very low on this happening.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
It's obviously not happening this winter haha. I hope it's a legit rumor, but I'm keeping expectations very low on this happening.

Man U will throw around stupid cash in the summer again. The team still won't fit Mourinho and they will still fail to live up to expectations.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Man U will throw around stupid cash in the summer again. The team still won't fit Mourinho and they will still fail to live up to expectations.

They seem to be clicking pretty well right now and playing really well. I'd really rather them splash the cash on a replacement for Carrick than Ibra though. Our record with Carrick vs without him is dumb, we need that type of player to be able to play in all of our games not just some of them.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Man City should go after Yerry Mina. Doesn't look like Barça will exercise their option to buy him as they already brought Marlon for pennies on the dollar.

He's young, big, fast and really good. Since he's an international for Colombia's NT I don't think he'd have any trouble getting a work permit, could be wrong as I don't fully understand PL rules about WP.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Just another player to wear tribute shirts to in the warmup

The idea behind the (possible) loan, (Pep wants him apparently) is that Badstuber plays regularily. Wich is not possible for some reason at Bayern.
Loans like this (conditioning) usually happen within the Bundesliga, so this move is strange.
Whatever, I wish Badstuber the best, because he's a nice guy and really talented. The next major injury will be his last.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
When Martial scores two more goals in his United career (he has 23), Monaco will picket 10M€. :biglaugh:

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Man City should go after Yerry Mina. Doesn't look like Barça will exercise their option to buy him as they already brought Marlon for pennies on the dollar.

He's young, big, fast and really good. Since he's an international for Colombia's NT I don't think he'd have any trouble getting a work permit, could be wrong as I don't fully understand PL rules about WP.

No one really does.

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
When Martial scores two more goals in his United career (he has 23), Monaco will picket 10M€. :biglaugh:

Woodward will hand deliver that check once he scores two against Liverpool :)

25 goals in 1.5 seasons as a 20 year old is remarkable. Long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->