Winter Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Seems like Levy is after another winger. Hearing that a deal is close with Galatasaray regarding Bruma. Bruma has told his team to sell him to Totteenham apparently, and has gone as far as liking shopped pictures of him in a Spurs jersey on his instagram.

But personally I don't think that they need another winger, even if Lamela is injured. Especially considering how they are barely playing N'Koudou even if he looks good in his showings. I'd much rather like if they brought in another striker option since Janssen is so poor, and possibly another depth CDM. If we are going to keep running a back three occasionally with Dier as a CB I don't think Wanyama, Dembele and Winks are enough, especially considering how frequent Moussa gets injured. Maybe a loan deal?

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
I can tell you Madrid is interested. Lots of papers here about it. And they're ready to spend a whole lot of money. Probably not this summer, but the next one you can bet on it.

I have no doubt about it. I bet they'll be ready to spend a ton of money two and a half years from now, too.

Jul 7, 2009
Are the rumours of Rakatic going to city true at all?

Not sure what sites are reliable when it comes to soccer rumours.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

There are no reliable sites. Follow the local newspapers of the club you like and/or their beat writers. Everything else is an estimated guess as a best case scenario.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
According to sky Kolasinac reached an agreement for a free transfer (contract is up) to Juve next summer. He'll replace Evra who's gonna be leaving for sure.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
According to sky Kolasinac reached an agreement for a free transfer (contract is up) to Juve next summer. He'll replace Evra who's gonna be leaving for sure.

He's very good. Can play LB and CB, very physical, good defensively. He'll fit a 3-5-2 well.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Hence the "+" sign in my post after 100M. Dybala is a better player than Pogba, but that doesn't mean he'll draw a bigger fee.

Consider me extremely skeptical of that Belotti story. That's 18M more than Arsenal's record signing, an already world class Özil.

Unlike Pogba who came on a free, Dybala cost Juve quite a bit, is signed for a few more years and will likely get extended to 2021 with a raise real soon. No chance Juve doesn't demand far more for Dybala. No reason to sell, unlike Pogba who is a goofball with a jerk agent. (Mino Raiola is a snake in football)

I also am skeptical about the Belotti story but the reason I mentioned it is because Torinos chief actually said it, not just another trash rumor article from the daily mail or sun. Arsenal already came out and denied it but I have to think there was some type of big offer for Belotti. That's the market now a days for early mid 20s stars/future stars. Not too many Higuain type deals where you invest mega bucks in an older player with limited resale value not that I'm complaining, Higuain has been that elusive player Juve hasn't had in a long long time. No more settling for Llorentes or Tevezs (even though he was quite good for us) or Moratas...they went after the best of the best at the position.

There are no reliable sites. Follow the local newspapers of the club you like and/or their beat writers. Everything else is an estimated guess as a best case scenario.

That's what I love about football. You have people crying about an Eklund or Bruce Garrioch, when there are hundreds of those types posting sensationalist transfer rumors daily :laugh:

According to them we are close to getting Alexis Sanchez, James, Toni Kroos and Veratti :laugh:

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos

Apparently, yes.

Rakitic is due for a new contract, seemingly asked for a raise, and has been benched ever since.
(well, that and he's been rather mediocre this season)

Either way, Pep's high on him and I think it's likely he goes to City.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Just for the laughs....

Lukas Podolski, former Germany NT player, today at Gala, is considering an offer worth between 7-9m€ in wages from a Chinese club.:laugh:

Go, Poldi, take the money an run .... fast.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Clubs with a player they want to cash in on often make up huge bids that they've rejected. I'll be shocked if this isn't the case with that Belotti bid.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Sevilla apparently interested in Sakho and Liverpool want £20M

Reading have purchased Tiago Ilori for £3.75M and the deal includes a 35% sell on clause

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Dortmund apparently are interested in signing Gedion Zelalem, who's contract expires in the summer.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Florian Grillitsch seems to finally be heading to BMG. Hecking may not be able to get them to function cohesively, but a midfield with Grillitsch sitting behind Kramer-Dahoud could flow tremendously...especially if Raffael & co can get (and stay) healthy, ahead of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad