Wings Select Lucas Raymond 4th Overall

ArmChairGM89

Dec 10, 2019
I like how he consistently cuts to the middle. And the puck seems to find him through scrums.

Tetsuo

Boss of a Pile of Rubble
Apr 11, 2018
Michigan
I don't think some people know what's coming, it's never been about talent with him... He is a legit superstar prospect, he just had to play.

Not too long ago, some were asking is it him or Lafreniere at #1
I remember. I'm not gonna get too hyped on him but his potential is certainly through the roof. Been a long time since we had someone with that kinda offensive potential in the system.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
I don't think some people know what's coming, it's never been about talent with him... He is a legit superstar prospect, he just had to play.

There's a reason he was #2 for me the whole frickin year... only Byfield came close but I'd still would have drafted Byfield given the chance (based on potential and position, obviously). Couldn't be more thrilled of having Raymond on the Wings.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago

I know, pretty crazy so many sleeping on this kid.

Marky9er

Jan 30, 2008
Few weaknesses overall and is a player that doesn’t wait for the play to happen, but the one that generates the play and make things happen.
He is the one who knocks!

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
Absolutely on the train with this kid. I sincerely wish we could have fixed our number 1 center problem this season but maybe next season. In the mean time this is a pretty good 4th place prize.

SwedeChristoffer

Jul 30, 2019
just as a comparison Elias Petersson put up 56 in 44 the year after his draft

You should be careful reading anything in to this, but their stats after 5 games are actually very similar.

Elias Pettersson: 0 G + 3 A = 3 P, 1 point at ES, 55% corsi, TOI = 13:44

Lucas Raymond: 2 G + 1 A = 3 P, 1 point at ES, 65% corsi, TOI = 14:49

(William Nylander had a crazy start to his season and was already at 7 points after 5 games).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad