Confirmed with Link: [TOR/CBJ] TOR acquire Riley Nash for Conditional. 7th Pick in 2022

Leaftors

Jul 21, 2011
Welland, Ontario
Yeah 99% of the Nylander cronies give that explanation every time you say he has 87 hits in 6 years
You definitely don’t need to hit when you have the puck on your stick, and I’m not sure you actually watch Nylander but his possession game is great. So your argument focuses on stats that would have mattered 30 years ago and aren’t really relevant anymore.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
You definitely don’t need to hit when you have the puck on your stick, and I’m not sure you actually watch Nylander but his possession game is great. So your argument focuses on stats that would have mattered 30 years ago and aren’t really relevant anymore.
Keefe has been decreasing his ice time. Just sayin

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Prepare to be disappointed. Just like we all were with your hilarious mock trade deadline.
I would have came out really nice if the Columbus G.M didn’t waste my time and wouldn’t confirm our deal for Laine and Jenner. I dumped players you liked but that’s not my concern. You could probably put together a good girls hockey team expected to play against men I’m sure. Seems like that to me.
I had goalie depth,defense depth,cap space,physical,scoring,shutdown,defensive awareness,almost perfect 7/3/1 protected list for the expansion draft. How do i say nicely you don’t have a clue. If you figure that out get back to me. I’ll work on it too

kb

Aug 28, 2009
So did Nash change his name to Nylander?

Good thing its coming from the worst judge of talent anyone on this board has ever seen....and ever will. Perhaps a ball of yarn to play with instead? :sarcasm:

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
I would have came out really nice if the Columbus G.M didn’t waste my time and wouldn’t confirm our deal for Laine and Jenner. I dumped players you liked but that’s not my concern. You could probably put together a good girls hockey team expected to play against men I’m sure. Seems like that to me.
I had goalie depth,defense depth,cap space,physical,scoring,shutdown,defensive awareness,almost perfect 7/3/1 protected list for the expansion draft. How do i say nicely you don’t have a clue. If you figure that out get back to me. I’ll work on it too
Okay you don’t think in the real world GMs don’t have to deal with trades falling apart?
They don’t tear their team apart hoping other trades happen.
You performed terribly. And no matter how many different way it was pointed out to you backed by statistical evidence you insist you know more than those stats cause you watch hockey.
But in the end none of it matters. Thankfully our GM doesn’t think anything like you do. Nylander will still be here after the deadline and for years to come. Suck it up and deal with it like you said in the mock deadline thread.

Reactions: stickty111 and MR4

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
I think there is something wrong with your diagnosis. Leafs acquired Nash on Friday so they had to do their cap gymnastics before they got him. Yet they didn't put Andersen on LTIR until Saturday. True they put Andersen on retroactive to March 19th but the fact remains they had to be cap compliant before they put hm on LTIR. So now both go on LTIR therefore that should open up 7.75 million.

Nope.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Okay you don’t think in the real world GMs don’t have to deal with trades falling apart?
They don’t tear their team apart hoping other trades happen.
You performed terribly. And no matter how many different way it was pointed out to you backed by statistical evidence you insist you know more than those stats cause you watch hockey.
But in the end none of it matters. Thankfully our GM doesn’t think anything like you do. Nylander will still be here after the deadline and for years to come. Suck it up and deal with it like you said in the mock deadline thread.
Wrong thread bro. We are annoying others. At least you are lol. Stick to the thread and let it get back on track.

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
Nope. What’s your beef. They reported it would gain space. You seem confused.

Well it doesn’t give the Leafs capspace to use. So I’m working down the list of what’s most likely:

- Source wasn’t credible
- You misunderstood
- Source is wrong

Those are the only options.

The Masters

Jun 30, 2018
Well it doesn’t give the Leafs capspace to use. So I’m working down the list of what’s most likely:

- Source wasn’t credible
- You misunderstood
- Source is wrong

Those are the only options.
Sources were credible. I understood when they reported it would give us space. Clearly they were wrong.

You want to continue?

Strangle

May 4, 2009
With foligno coming, what would the playoff line combos look like now? Another move maybe?

The Masters

Jun 30, 2018
With foligno coming, what would the playoff line combos look like now? Another move maybe?
Gally - Matthews - Marner
Foligno - Tavares - Nylander
Mikky - Nash - Hyman
Simmonds - Spezza - thornton?
My guess

kerfoot stinks

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Watch Nylander play man. It’s not pretty. 87 hits over a 6 year career is Nylander’s total. That’s as gross as you will ever see. Laine scored 50 goals more than him in less games over that period too. Go find some obscure numbers to defend Willy now
Delete

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad