Confirmed with Link: [TOR/CBJ] TOR acquire Riley Nash for Conditional. 7th Pick in 2022

justashadowof

Aug 15, 2020
I agree that some acquired players currently not on the roster will probably appear in the playoffs. Can anyone give me any examples of this working? I have a memory of Phil Housley laying a huge egg in the playoffs. I think it's counter-intuitive to alter your lineup going into the playoffs for reasons other than injuries.

Reactions: Kurtz

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
The way things are shaping up, we could easily end up having an entire line of solid bottom 6 forwards sitting out to start the playoffs.

The good news is that if we don't get off to a good start for whatever reason, Keefe will have plenty of options.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Nice find bud. I am wondering what and where you found his 2019 results. If you get some time and could drop it in here for us to look at it would be much appreciated.

The Jackets are my main team, and this is just from memory. But you can see everything (results, linemates, etc...) at naturalstattrick.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
The Jackets are my main team, and this is just from memory. But you can see everything (results, linemates, etc...) at naturalstattrick.
Thanks, i keep seeing the site listed all over the place. Checked it out a while back quickly. Might have to try using it eventually

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
With how good Brooks has been this season I would have a hard time taking him out of the lineup for Nash. The 4th line has been too good in general.
I think right now I would take Kerfoot out to fit him in.

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
With how good Brooks has been this season I would have a hard time taking him out of the lineup for Nash. The 4th line has been too good in general.
I think right now I would take Kerfoot out to fit him in.

Keefe like Brooks but LOVES kerfoot.
Seeing him killing penalties and PP2 then a stint with Matthews and Marner last game showed me all I need to know.
Kerfoot is fine, but I wonder if the Leafs are giving him extra opps as the preferred player to lose to Seattle.
5th highest minutes amoung forwards last game.

Reactions: Menzinger

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Keefe like Brooks but LOVES kerfoot.
Seeing him killing penalties and PP2 then a stint with Matthews and Marner last game showed me all I need to know.
Kerfoot is fine, but I wonder if the Leafs are giving him extra opps as the preferred player to lose to Seattle.
5th highest minutes amoung forwards last game.

Kerfoot definitely isn't being sat for a 4th liner.

Keefe uses him frequently with difficult minutes

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
No offence, but how does anyone look at how Keefe uses Kerfoot and watches him play and think there's any chance he comes out. It's never happening.

Reactions: Menzinger

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
is he injured? is he coming back for game 6? I think his services will be needed very soon

He kinda sucks though. This dude is a black hole on offence. He brings nothing we already don't have

We have better options in robertsson

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
This trade would have made more sense if the Leafs matched up with Edmonton at some point, or if we run into Colorado or Tampa Bay at some point.

Stonehands1990

Apr 2, 2021
This trade would have made more sense if the Leafs matched up with Edmonton at some point, or if we run into Colorado or Tampa Bay at some point.
Well we’re probably facing teams that will need a shut down guy IF we make it to round 3 or 4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad