GDT: St. Louis Blues @ Winnipeg Jets | FSMW - TSN - Y98 FM | 7:00 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Unfortunate goal. We were looking so hungry too, I love the way our forwards are attacking. Pietrangelo, too.

Hope this doesn't phase us.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I don't think you can blame Ells on that one. How's he supposed to know where a batted puck is going to go? Jokinen didn't even know where it was going, he was just trying to throw it on net.

BigB

We Want Big Macs!
Nov 25, 2011
USA
Is Elliott too damn rusty from lack of play... or just starting to become Smelliott again. That was pretty bad. :cry:

illninofan*

Just got in, prior to loliott, how were we looking? I know we were leading.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
2 posts and a crossbar in a great flurry, and then a freak goal beats Elliott! The Blues have had bad luck so far. But they've been dominating puck possession and getting by far the bulk of the bonafide chances. They should win if their possession keeps up.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
I didn't read the Sharks GDT. I genuinely don't know. Was there similar ripping of Halak that game? Brian Elliott is the most unjust whipping boy I've ever seen in a Blues uniform.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
It happens just keep focus next time Elliott. Love the way we are playing, lets keep the momentum.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Just got in, prior to loliott, how were we looking? I know we were leading.

We should have had 3 goals with the chances we had. Played well for the most part, but had some issues clearing our own zone at times.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
I don't think you can blame Ells on that one. How's he supposed to know where a batted puck is going to go? Jokinen didn't even know where it was going, he was just trying to throw it on net.

That puck was not very quick coming at him. It's the type of play where the goalie has to get in front of the puck instead of looking to glove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad