GDT: St. Louis Blues @ Winnipeg Jets | FSMW - TSN - Y98 FM | 7:00 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
I thought MPS looked great last night. He's so fast out there. I even saw him try to get involved with some back checking. To me morrow is the black hole on the Stewart and Roy line. He can't keep up and makes stupid passes. I would rather see sobie or MPS on that line. The way sobotka has been playing as a disher and possesser of the puck (especially behind the net) has been crucial to us keeping pressure in the offensive zone. If we can get him and Roy dishing it to Stewart in front of the net that line could be very successful. Sobotka oshie and Schwartz absolutely amaze me sometimes how they can keep on the puck with the pressure on the boards.

Use the Schwartz*

Good news. He's very exciting to watch, and he's on my fantasy team :laugh:

I've got Scheifele, I think they're linemates. Hopefully they can connect once or twice tonight.

And we still win of course.

RonJon

May 18, 2011
I've got Scheifele, I think they're linemates. Hopefully they can connect once or twice tonight.

And we still win of course.

Kane is now on a line with Little and Wheeler with Ladd sliding down with Scheifele. But give Noel 5 minutes and he will change it all up again.

Love the makeup of your team, all 4 lines coming to work every night.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Fun game to watch last night. Liked most of all how the Blues bounced back with immediate answers to both Hawk goals. That feels new. Last game for a week. How bout another 6-1 start?

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
What no 7 year old finger paint tonight?? That **** was money, and a big part of the reason we won last night...Use the Schwartz where are you homey :scared: :eek: :help: :nod:

Reactions: BadNewsBlues

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
Good news. He's very exciting to watch, and he's on my fantasy team :laugh:

Same here. He was one of my breakout prediction picks and while he's doing well in points, he's cleaning up in secondary stats like hits and blocks. I also happen to like him as a player, so it's fun to watch a game and root for him to help me out. :)

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I think it's good that by game 7 all players on our roster will have gotten in a game. You don't want them to get too rusty.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Hope he misses an additional 73 after the suspension is up.

And before someone rips me for that, outside of not liking him, his stupid penalties are costing us, both in the San Jose game, and also the first Chicago game where his dumb penalty led directly to the tying PP goal the Blackhawks scored.

More than happy with Adam Cracknell or Vladimir Sobotka centering the 4th line.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI

And before someone rips me for that, outside of not liking him, his stupid penalties are costing us, both in the San Jose game, and also the first Chicago game where his dumb penalty led directly to the tying PP goal the Blackhawks scored.

Honestly I kind of agree. I want to like him. But he's made some boneheaded penalties that have changed the flow of games negatively. He is fast and shows skill but not enough to prove he's worth the risk. The same could be said about backes but he brings so much more than Lapierre that we don't question it.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL

Nothing to rip as far as I'm concerned. I put in the trade proposal thread I'd love to see the Blues make him another teams issue. But I don't know who else would be willing to take him on as the liability he has proven to be so far this season.

Is his productivity worth the bad name he seems to be giving the Blues around the leg, and with other fan bases.

Reactions: BadNewsBlues

Use the Schwartz*

If Magnus continues to impress, I hope Hitch sees the light

ExJbeck

Jul 29, 2012
Lappy will be back. Someone please explain to me where the dislike of him is coming from. 5 games is pretty damn harsh in my opinion. Did Brent Burns get a game for throwing Morrow into the boards?

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Lappy will be back. Someone please explain to me where the dislike of him is coming from. 5 games is pretty damn harsh in my opinion. Did Brent Burns get a game for throwing Morrow into the boards?

I'll put it this way: Lapierre throwing a cheap hit and hiding behind the linesman's back was the most surprising thing I'd seen since Monday turned into Tuesday.

OhNoLookOutRUN

Jun 29, 2010
Ferg
Lapierre can be an effective player without making bad hits and repeatedly boarding opponents. If he cleans it up, I'm good with him staying. If he does it again, I don't want to see him wearing the note. I don't care where he goes or what Armstrong does with him, just make him go away.

e; while I'm at it, anybody know if there are any bars or whatnot around town that will be showing the Blues game rather than the Cards? I'm in the process of moving and don't have tv or internet connected in the new place yet.

It sometimes feels a lonely place, to bleed blue in an ocean of cardinals fans.

Hooliganx3

Oct 28, 2010

Most people's hate is way before he wore a Bluenote. He's always been a dirty player throughout his career. He's always taken stupid penalties.

I personally was giving him another chance since he became a Blue. He proved he's still the same player he always was. I have no use for someone like him.

Use the Schwartz*

I thought I read somewhere that hockeystreams is risky because it could get shut down at any time during the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad