Not open for further replies.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO

applause.gif

That's the type of effort we like to see in our GDTs

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
So will Cracknell centre the fourth line, or will that be Sobotka with Pääjärvi moving up the line up?

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
I'm excited to see Evander Kane. He's one of my favorite non-Blues. I hope they can pull this one out. I'm predicting 2-1 Blues in OT.

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
Thanks, Falco.

Listen, the San Jose GDT was great but a little high brow for this forum.

Use the Schwartz really simplified our game last night and it led to a W.

bluesman11

Robert Johnson
Mar 19, 2010
It will be interesting to see how they play tonight, remember last year the second game in these back to backs was real problem. Then you add the fact there's quite few new faces in the line up and one is Elliott.

I hope they respond well, last year Chicago played great in these scenarios, they played great in all scenarios, which is an indicator of a very good team.

Use the Schwartz*

I'm going to guess in the ballpark of 8-10 for Lappierre.

Go Blues tonight! My last free game of Centre Ice before I have to pay :(

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
Thanks, Falco.

Sadly as the creator of the GDT for San Jose game I agree but I'll just blame it on the mods for removing the majority if my work.

Sometimes getting back to the basics is the best way to win.

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
Good luck tonight, guys. I honestly don't think the Jets are going to win tonight. I don't think they're ready for an opponent like the Blues or Blackhawks right now.

That said, as a Jets fan, I think I'm going to have to predict a 13-2 win by the Jets. Pavelec will score two hat tricks in the 3rd period.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Good luck tonight, guys. I honestly don't think the Jets are going to win tonight. I don't think they're ready for an opponent like the Blues or Blackhawks right now.

That said, as a Jets fan, I think I'm going to have to predict a 13-2 win by the Jets. Pavelec will score two hat tricks in the 3rd period.

Good luck guys.
We're not good, sometimes.

As mentioned before I really enjoy the Jets and their fan base. With that said, I hope we crush you! :D

Honestly though, we have a few new peeps in the lineup today and I'm not sold on Elliot yet. So who knows....

Use the Schwartz*

Thanks, Falco.

I'm good buddies with UTS! I've known him for a long time, both Blues fans living in NS. I had an account here just under two years ago, unfortunately the e-mail I used was discontinued. I do agree that the paint GDT needs to be a regular thing though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Good luck tonight, really nice team you guys have there! I'll be at the game watching pucks flying into our net all night I'm sure. :laugh:

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
I'm excited to see Evander Kane. He's one of my favorite non-Blues. I hope they can pull this one out. I'm predicting 2-1 Blues in OT.

Last I heard, Kane tweaked his leg in practice and is questionable for tonight.

Edit: Just saw he's playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->