GDT: St. Louis Blues @ Winnipeg Jets | FSMW - TSN - Y98 FM | 7:00 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Blueser

Jan 28, 2012
wow, what a play by Oshie. I was thinking earlier the Blues depth has allowed Steen to join that line and make it more of a complete 1st line. It's allowed Backes to get a little more breath. But nothing accounts for how good Oshie has looked passing the puck this year.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
wow, what a play by Oshie. I was thinking earlier the Blues depth has allowed Steen to join that line and make it more of a complete 1st line. It's allowed Backes to get a little more breath. But nothing accounts for how good Oshie has looked passing the puck this year.

Amac killed that line last year. He was terrible most of the year and playoffs

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
They just look dangerous offensively. Like they're pissed all the time about not being able to bury that one goal against LA and they're totally focused and attacking the net.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I'm liking Paajarvi. Really liking his speed.

First line has such good chemistry.

I laughed when Peluso tried challenging Sobotka for crushing Scheifele. What an idiot lol.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Woke up just in time for Backes goal. Nice setup by Oshie.

Can anyone tell me how the first 10 minutes or so was though. Curious as to if we got off to another slow start?

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Good for Adam Cracknell to come right out of the press box and put some pressure on net. I'm a fan of that guy. He's worked to get here.

superblues

:sarcasm: implied
Oct 29, 2011
Woke up just in time for Backes goal. Nice setup by Oshie.

Can anyone tell me how the first 10 minutes or so was though. Curious as to if we got off to another slow start?

Slow start. Played down to their level. Blues picked it up half way through.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
That was always going to happen with all the posts we were hitting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad