GDT: St. Louis Blues @ Winnipeg Jets | FSMW - TSN - Y98 FM | 7:00 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
So happy for Steen! God our top 6 looks so good. Schwartz, Berglund, Tarasenko look like a starving pack of wolves out there, Jesus. Best I've seen Berglund play for a 7-game stretch in my life maybe. Loving those top 2 lines.

Really good first period for us. Keep it up boys.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Paajarvi-Svensson looks a LOT smoother and more poised this game than in his first game. He's not only got speed, but he's got quick starts, and is wins puck battles. He's made some nice passes, as well.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
We deserve this lead. Both of our goals were scored off very fortunate breaks, but we had a ton of chances. 4 posts already. That needs to stop. The Jets were on us for the first 5-10 minutes, but we had the better of the play overall. 2 more periods like that and they can enjoy this week off.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
The Berg/Schwartz/Tarasenko line has been flat out dangerous in the offensive zone this year. It's been awhile since we've had a line that looks like they can score every shift.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
I wonder if he was playing hurt last year?

He was, I can't remember what it was but it was an open secret from early in the year. Still, he was in the team being effective in other areas and everyone is dealing with something after 25-30 games. Just a bad offensive year was the main thing.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
I always like seeing Jammer. Sucks that he ever had to put on a Hawks jersey but he was a contributor on some good Blues teams.

brendan

rip bruv/cudi
Feb 12, 2012
California
He was, I can't remember what it was but it was an open secret from early in the year. Still, he was in the team being effective in other areas and everyone is dealing with something after 25-30 games. Just a bad offensive year was the main thing.
Yup. Last years' offense felt very sloppy IMO

much, much improved this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad