GDT: St. Louis Blues @ Winnipeg Jets | FSMW - TSN - Y98 FM | 7:00 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
Lapierre can be an effective player without making bad hits and repeatedly boarding opponents. If he cleans it up, I'm good with him staying. If he does it again, I don't want to see him wearing the note. I don't care where he goes or what Armstrong does with him, just make him go away.

e; while I'm at it, anybody know if there are any bars or whatnot around town that will be showing the Blues game rather than the Cards? I'm in the process of moving and don't have tv or internet connected in the new place yet.

It sometimes feels a lonely place, to bleed blue in an ocean of cardinals fans.

I have to think that the Schlafly Bottleworks will have both on. I can't say that for a fact, but it's the first place that comes to mind that won't necessarily be 100% Cardinals, no argument.

BlueBeard

Aug 17, 2008
I'm excited to see jets tonight. Hopefully it is a good game with no bullcrap on either side. How about a good, clean game, with decent officiating for once?

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Just imagine an alternate universe where Winnipeg took Pietrangelo 3d overall and we wound up with EJ & Bogosian. <shudder> (It is almost Halloween.)

superblues

:sarcasm: implied
Oct 29, 2011
We seems to be playing down to their level. Maybe the legs are a bit heavy after Chicago last night.

BlueBeard

Aug 17, 2008
Just imagine an alternate universe where Winnipeg took Pietrangelo 3d overall and we wound up with EJ & Bogosian. <shudder> (It is almost Halloween.)

It would have been worse. We had Schenn ahead of Bogo on our draft board.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Backes 6 goals in 7 games. Damn. What a feed from Oshie. We get big years out of Oshie, Backes AND Steen? We're gonna win a LOT of games. A LOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad