Sean Couturier Reportedly Re-Injures Right Knee

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Too early to be trolling hatch.
I'm not. I might not like the team but I dont come on here and tell anyone unless provoked to do so where to go or what to like. Its a message board and I got no time to post corsi shit and other stuff about this team. I dont like them but I dont turn my back either and I hope I'm wrong but I shouldnt be told to leave a message board by someone who takes this shit so personally and he has me on ignore but found the time to repond to my post earlier to tell me to leave. Chicken shit stuff in my books.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I get wound up but you know that but I also said alot of good about them last yr too.
Seems like when they're playing well, you see everything is fine. But as soon as there's a small bump in the road you completely forget about the good, hyper-focus on anything that's going wrong, and then exaggerate it as if it's a constant massive problem.

Reactions: Adtar02

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
do me now

Get a profile picture already or I’ll book hatch a flight from Kelowna to Amish Country to break your thumbs. Then he will raise 10 barns himself and make friends with the Amish over delicious meats and treats.

Oil buisness is been in our family for yrs. I know alot of people dont like the oil buisness LOL.

200.gif

(little pop culture reference, hatch)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad