Sean Couturier Reportedly Re-Injures Right Knee

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
You know exactly what you were doing hatch

“Real fans”. ;)
Yeah ok. I'm the most genuine person on here and if I don't like the team it's not for anyone to tell me to get lost or call posters idiots especially a man who retired at 33. This team is soft and not that good but that's my opinion. I respect your even though I feel the same about it as you guys feel about mine but I won't call names it be a :eek::eek::eek::eek:. Striker you and I disagree but we talk about more things than just this f***in team that meant allot more. Genuine man.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Yeah ok. I'm the most genuine person on here and if I don't like the team it's not for anyone to tell me to get lost or call posters idiots especially a man who retired at 33. This team is soft and not that good but that's my opinion. I respect your even though I feel the same about it as you guys feel about mine but I won't call names it be a ****. Striker you and I disagree but we talk about more things than just this ****in team that meant allot more. Genuine man.

Tell me more about your retirement, i would like to retire at 33 and i am 31. Please assist.

Reactions: kudymen

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yeah ok. I'm the most genuine person on here and if I don't like the team it's not for anyone to tell me to get lost or call posters idiots especially a man who retired at 33. This team is soft and not that good but that's my opinion. I respect your even though I feel the same about it as you guys feel about mine but I won't call names it be a ****. Striker you and I disagree but we talk about more things than just this ****in team that meant allot more. Genuine man.
You can think whatever you want, I'm not saying you have to like the team or agree with me. And I never said you should leave either.

I'm just saying you had to know what a post like that would do. Of course saying that how "real fans" hate this team would stir up an argument because you're implying that anyone who likes it must be a fake fan. :laugh: You gotta expect that reaction man.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Tell me more about your retirement, i would like to retire at 33 and i am 31. Please assist.
oil business when I got in with my dad you made tons and you still do but I had to work hard and learn everything. Like you know it's nice to own your own business but that doesn't mean you can't do good in life.

Magua

Doer of Hoffific Things
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
All this thread about Coots knee needs is a tattoo artist appearance and i think it would be ready to sail off to ****ity off land

Ah, yes, our annual summer fling. Don't remind me.

tumblr_luioipftub1qkhn90o1_500.gif

It's like the musical Grease, except with a hairy troll who drags farmers' livestock and lost travelers back to his cave to gobble up each summer before the 9 month hibernation. Coincidentally, it's also called Grease.

(He's gone right?.....like until next summer, right?)

Reactions: Striiker and Danko

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Ah, yes, our annual summer fling. Don't remind me.

tumblr_luioipftub1qkhn90o1_500.gif

It's like the musical Grease, except with a hairy troll who drags farmers' livestock and lost travelers back to his cave to gobble up each summer before the 9 month hibernation. Coincidentally, it's also called Grease.

(He's gone right?.....like until next summer, right?)

hqdefault.jpg

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I got a part time job at my father’s carpet store
Laying tackless stripping, & housewives by the score

Fun fact, that entire song was based upon Timonen's vacation during an All-Star break.

"Lawyers, Guns, and Money" was written to describe Holmgren's offseason process.

"Desperadoes Under the Eaves" and "Carmelita" are actually about my downward spiral after Couturier hurt his knee again. Zevon was a very prescient songwriter.

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
Going out to Morden Corn and apple festival this weekend to listen to Chilliwack the rock band not BC. Golden oldies i am .

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Fun fact, that entire song was based upon Timonen's vacation during an All-Star break.

"Lawyers, Guns, and Money" was written to describe Holmgren's offseason process.

"Desperadoes Under the Eaves" and "Carmelita" are actually about my downward spiral after Couturier hurt his knee again. Zevon was a very prescient songwriter.

I overpaid a free agent, the way I always do
How was I to know, he's a crazy Russian too?

I was gambling on a goaltender
I took a little risk
Send lawyers, guns, and money
Ed get me out of this

---
I was sitting in my cubicle considering Coots
I was staring at my empty coffee cup
I was thinking that the hockey gods don't like us
All the cocky Maple Leafs fans on the internet, I'm gonna beat 'em up

And if Carter Hart, yeah, shines as the new goalie
Like the mystics and statistics say he will
Then I predict this Cup drought will be ending
Until a Gudas drill

Last edited:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
As usual, this board seems to have a problem distinguishing between statements and opinions.

You can’t make up lies about a player and then say it’s just your opinion. That isn’t a valid defense.

And who determines what is a lie and what is an opinion?
Especially when the opinion is substantiated with evidence but the claim of dishonesty is pulled out of a certain butt?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I overpaid a free agent, the way I always do
How was I to know, he's a crazy Russian too?

I was gambling on a goaltender
I took a little risk
Send lawyers, guns, and money
Ed get me out of this

---
I was sitting in my cubicle considering Coots
I was staring at my empty coffee cup
I was thinking that the hockey gods don't like us
All the cocky Maple Leafs fans on the internet, I'm gonna beat 'em up

And if Carter Hart, yeah, shines as the new goalie
Like the mystics and statistics say he will
Then I predict this Cup drought will be ending
Until a Gudas drill

These are both brilliant but that Gudas line has me shook.

Look away to Wells Fargo Center.
Look awaaaayyyyyyyyy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->