Sean Couturier Reportedly Re-Injures Right Knee

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Is it it when someone doesn't like players they get hassles in a tough computer manner. Stand up and be a man if you wanna run people down which I do not do in here but I take allot of big mouth **** on here.

You can be better than this.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
You can be better than this.
I just got hasstled and lost it for abit. You are right I am better then that but it pisses me off when someone disagrees and tells you to get off the site but I'm on ignore. I got nothing against rebel57 but I dont need that shit.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
You boys ever wanna come down and get in to the oil buisness I'll help you boys out. We pay the best.

I'll tell you what, Mango, I don't want to be in the oil business necessarily, but if you need someone to write the press releases where you apologize for the disasters or gas prices or whatever, I could take care of that. Better yet, I could like catsit and dogsit for the oil employees when they have to go out on the rigs and fight fires like Marky Mark in that one movie, you know the one I mean? What's it called ... **** a duck, wait ... "Deepwater Horizon" eh, if something like that happens, I will take care of the pets while everybody is out in the boats rescuing and whatnot.

Adtar02

@NateThompson44 is a bum
Apr 8, 2012
2nd star 2 the right
You are hurting me you computer bully LOL. Rebel you are a big mouth and a coward and small in that pic of you and your new born which I said congrats to you by the way with class. You are the problem on this message board and anytime you would like to meet we could settle your big mouth in person just let me know.
First he is right if thats how you feel in the post he responded to than leave and go be a fan some where else. you are always negative about the team.

Now to this. nothing in this post is with class you insult some one then try to use class then threaten again. The irony is you dont even realize this is the definition of oxymoron

Reactions: Rebels57

Adtar02

@NateThompson44 is a bum
Apr 8, 2012
2nd star 2 the right
I'm not. I might not like the team but I dont come on here and tell anyone unless provoked to do so where to go or what to like. Its a message board and I got no time to post corsi **** and other stuff about this team. I dont like them but I dont turn my back either and I hope I'm wrong but I shouldnt be told to leave a message board by someone who takes this **** so personally and he has me on ignore but found the time to repond to my post earlier to tell me to leave. Chicken **** stuff in my books.
and you dont need to post negatively all the time. thats all you do is complain about the teams best players. If thats how you feel then go post somewhere else about playerrs you like and a team you like.

Reactions: Rebels57

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
First he is right if thats how you feel in the post he responded to than leave and go be a fan some where else. you are always negative about the team.

Now to this. nothing in this post is with class you insult some one then try to use class then threaten again. The irony is you dont even realize this is the definition of oxymoron

Lol, are people still going on about my post? Classic.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
It's not yet decided but threw all the east coast but end up in Scotia.

I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed Newfoundland, both hiking all around and in St John's. The people are great.

I'll be in BC in a few weeks, but I don't know if I'm coming up to Kelowna yet or not. They added direct flights from Toronto to Nanaimo, so I may just be staying on Vancouver Island the whole time.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed Newfoundland, both hiking all around and in St John's. The people are great.

I'll be in BC in a few weeks, but I don't know if I'm coming up to Kelowna yet or not. They added direct flights from Toronto to Nanaimo, so I may just be staying on Vancouver Island the whole time.
If you come down me and the gal will take you out for dinner and hey if you get free some golf. The air here is the worst in the world right now with all the fires though.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
and you dont need to post negatively all the time. thats all you do is complain about the teams best players. If thats how you feel then go post somewhere else about playerrs you like and a team you like.
And the rest of the board only posts positively? Give me a break. 80% of posts are composed of negativity toward Hakstol, Hagg, AMac, Manning, Laperriere, Lehtera, etc.

If Hatcher thinks the Flyers are too soft & that Giroux & Voracek can’t get it done in the playoffs, he’s entitled to that opinion as much as anyone is entitled to think Hakstol is a moron & the worst coach in the league. It’s not a one-way street.

You don’t want a board of positivity. You want a board where people don’t criticize the players you like but criticize the people you hate.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Get a profile picture already or I’ll book hatch a flight from Kelowna to Amish Country to break your thumbs. Then he will raise 10 barns himself and make friends with the Amish over delicious meats and treats.

200.gif

(little pop culture reference, hatch)
Please don't pressure me. These things come with time

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Everyone play van Halen 5150 and have some fun instead of telling me to leave a board because I don't like the team right now. Relax and don't get all worked up.

This is the best part of the whole debacle because it's pretty damn random yet somehow not completely surprising coming from ol' Hatch. :laugh:

I think I may actually have sheet music for this album in a box somewhere. I tried taking piano lessons at the House of Guitars but kept getting sidetracked from the actual lessons because of all the sheet music I kept finding downstairs.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
This is the best part of the whole debacle because it's pretty damn random yet somehow not completely surprising coming from ol' Hatch. :laugh:

I think I may actually have sheet music for this album in a box somewhere. I tried taking piano lessons at the House of Guitars but kept getting sidetracked from the actual lessons because of all the sheet music I kept finding downstairs.
Great record in the summer if it isnt covered in smoke LOL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad