Sean Couturier Reportedly Re-Injures Right Knee

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Just remember: no one here has seen Sean Couturier’s medical records.
That’s quite true.

But prepare for when Couturier reinjures his knee a third time & a bunch of people on this board make the medical diagnosis that it wouldn’t have happened if only Hakstol played him 2 minutes less per game!

BTW, should Hakstol not play Couturier every game now in order to “protect” him from injury? Like how it was the end of the world Elliott played 23 straight?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
SpecificMeatyEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Amorgus and Danko

MarAlain MongYeo

GostisBeHere Now
Oct 22, 2016
Like others have said, if Couts does return by mid september and this injury doesn't affect him heading into the regular season, then this could just mean more time for prospects like Frost and Vorobyev, or older players trying to find a role in this league like Laughton and Weal to prove themselves in pre season games.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Like others have said, if Couts does return by mid september and this injury doesn't affect him heading into the regular season, then this could just mean more time for prospects like Frost and Vorobyev, or older players trying to find a role in this league like Laughton and Weal to prove themselves in pre season games.

I don’t want to see any of the big guns play more than one of the first four preaseaon Games. There will still be four more after that for them to play in.

Philadelphia Flyers Schedule

Last edited:
Reactions: Rebels57

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
That’s quite true.

But prepare for when Couturier reinjures his knee a third time & a bunch of people on this board make the medical diagnosis that it wouldn’t have happened if only Hakstol played him 2 minutes less per game!

BTW, should Hakstol not play Couturier every game now in order to “protect” him from injury? Like how it was the end of the world Elliott played 23 straight?
What a great post from Mr. Impartial.

:cool:

I just heard the news. Sucks.

Rodu58

Nov 12, 2017
He got five points with one leg last time, re injures knee, ten points next time

Reactions: Jtown

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad