Sean Couturier Reportedly Re-Injures Right Knee

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
And the rest of the board only posts positively? Give me a break. 80% of posts are composed of negativity toward Hakstol, Hagg, AMac, Manning, Laperriere, Lehtera, etc.

If Hatcher thinks the Flyers are too soft & that Giroux & Voracek can’t get it done in the playoffs, he’s entitled to that opinion as much as anyone is entitled to think Hakstol is a moron & the worst coach in the league. It’s not a one-way street.

You don’t want a board of positivity. You want a board where people don’t criticize the players you like but criticize the people you hate.
Opinions are just that but some posters on here feel the need to rile up others by calling them out or idiots or stupid. I have said some shit on here but only after getting talked down too which wouldnt happen in real life so lets all talk normal and understand we dont all agree with this soft not gonna get it done team. I LIKE THE YOUNG PLAYERS COMING UP FOR THOSE WHO DONT THINK I SAY POSITVE STUFF LOL. Now back to the f*** a;bum which I think is better than 5150 but thats just my opinion. Ghohts Beer you are a great person too and Im sure everyone is on this site.

Reactions: Ghosts Beer

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
Opinions are just that but some posters on here feel the need to rile up others by calling them out or idiots or stupid. I have said some **** on here but only after getting talked down too which wouldnt happen in real life so lets all talk normal and understand we dont all agree with this soft not gonna get it done team. I LIKE THE YOUNG PLAYERS COMING UP FOR THOSE WHO DONT THINK I SAY POSITVE STUFF LOL. Now back to the **** a;bum which I think is better than 5150 but thats just my opinion. Ghohts Beer you are a great person too and Im sure everyone is on this site.
Very well said Hatch , every body is entitled to their opinion . Just cause it's different than your's makes for good conversation , people have to realize it's not an argument it's just an opinion.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Very well said Hatch , every body is entitled to their opinion . Just cause it's different than your's makes for good conversation , people have to realize it's not an argument it's just an opinion.
I know I'm negative to the so called stars of this team but it is what it is. I hope in wrong and I'll say it in here as I have done before with coots.

Bruckuss

FML & FCF
Apr 1, 2012
Not Toronto
Lol, at least we made it to page 3 :5:

We have the worst GD luck with "freak" injuries, at a charity scrimmage no less

Silver lining will be giving Voro and Frost solid looks in camp, so there's that? We are due for some better luck one of these years!!

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Great record in the summer if it isnt covered in smoke LOL.

Do you break out the Red Dragon for that?
74664d991891d8f351bb8fea531a80cb.jpg

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
Couturier is one of the most important forwards on this team so hopefully he gets this fixed and won't be out long. If he is out at the beginning of the season you put Patrick with Giroux/TK and start Patrick off with a ton of confidence.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Expressing an opinion obviously falls under the umbrella of "freedom of speech." Doesn't mean anyone has to respect it.

Yeah, but in the context you used it, no one ever had to respect it, unless it was the entity known as, 'government'. There is a conceptual bleed from what free speech is, and what it is (today) embodied to mean.

I'm just parsing particulars pal. At no point in time does one private citizen have to give a damn about what another private citizen says, and those individuals (any/all audience members) are always free to promote, or discriminate, against those words. The only one prohibited from discriminating against speech is the government (with documented exceptions).
*Technicalities.

The jist of what you are communicating, I do not disagree.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad