Scheifele suspended 4 Games

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
What a f***ing idiot this guy is. The more I hear him talk the more I don't like him. What a POS

You made the hit dumbass...

E3c_hseWUAQuTHR

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
I love it when the camera zoomed in on him during one of the games while on his cell phone and he quickly put it away like a kid in school caught with a cell phone during class, hope Winniplug keeps him for years to come :laugh:

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Shut it Mark, you tool. Guy lacks self-awareness and is the biggest fake in hockey. Takes zero responsibility for anything.

Seems to be a team trait as Wheeler actually thought they were only a "couple of breaks away" when Montreal actually had historical domination and Hellebucyk saved their asses.

No wonder Laine wanted to leave.

Schiefele is not the one who was victimized here. What a whiny pos.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
The good news, we wont see him much next year. I could care less about such a low scum of a human

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
Shut it Mark, you tool. Guy lacks self-awareness and is the biggest fake in hockey. Takes zero responsibility for anything.

Seems to be a team trait as Wheeler actually thought they were only a "couple of breaks away" when Montreal actually had historical domination and Hellebucyk saved their asses.

No wonder Laine wanted to leave.

Schiefele is not the one who was victimized here. What a whiny pos.

Wheeler is an absolute whiner but he does give credit on the regular even in his post series presser.

but Mark woooof, I can’t believe he doubled down like this

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Big Ryan

Mar 27, 2011
Ottawa
Come on Mark, you're better than this.

After the way he talked in his first media availability after the suspension about how he would accept the suspension because he didn't want to be a distraction to the series. That didn't last long. Comes off really fake. Not a fan.

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
Horrible way to manage by Scheifele. That being said, he is still pretty young and hope is he can learn from all this.

Reactions: Habs Halifax

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Horrible way to manage by Scheifele. That being said, he is still pretty young and hope is he can learn from all this.
He's 28 and should've learned by now. My opinion of him dropped after today.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Nothing Burger here, He's pissed he had to take accountability for his actions and is venting. Whatever see ya next year bud.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

Agreed. He has to consider that he can choose two roads. The disgruntled road or the humble road. He might be lead down the road with their leadership and when his coach says it was a clean but very hard body check but no consideration for the charging rule. Look at Byron's charging situation, he felt bad from it right off the bat. Was that Byron or did our leadership and management influence him? Or a combo of the two?

Scheifele is no longer a 1st time offender. I was and still am a fan if he just shows some of his humble side.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad