Scheifele suspended 4 Games

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
59484D4F-67F3-40C8-A12A-9D09E31835FA.jpeg

Crapadiens

Feb 4, 2009
You know what's telling about this player's character?
The fact that this dope fiend never apologized nor did he even ask about/call Evans
It's all about ME ME ME ME ME

Self-entitled twat who can't even pay a personal chef a decent salary
Maybe he thought the chef was supposed to be working in his other "kitchen" LOL

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Number 55 will hopefully tear 2 acl and hope no one even asks about him . forget hockey player , he is a shit human being.
i will go on record to say how wrong I was , as when I heard laine , I thought he was the problem but now it is way way clearer

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
I think it was earlier this year in a presser when copp was joking around saying Schiefle wasn’t talking to him after practice because copp hit him lol.

you would think it’s a joke but after this, it’s probz cause he is a loser
You know so many things look clearer now , but when you think it his eyes on the day and how he even denies any wrongdoing , heck not even show an ounce of empathy , I strongly feel that is a man that had a serious drug issue.

Stoneburg

Mar 21, 2004
Fishing
You know what's telling about this player's character?
The fact that this dope fiend never apologized nor did he even ask about/call Evans
It's all about ME ME ME ME ME

Self-entitled twat who can't even pay a personal chef a decent salary
Maybe he thought the chef was supposed to be working in his other "kitchen" LOL

I don't want to defend Scheisele (little shit in German), but I hate to see incorrect "facts" used to support arguments. It is my understanding that he did call about Evans' well being. If I am wrong, I apologize.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I don't want to defend Scheisele (little shit in German), but I hate to see incorrect "facts" used to support arguments. It is my understanding that he did call about Evans' well being. If I am wrong, I apologize.

I saw that he contacted others about Evans but never directly.

Reactions: BigDaddyLurch

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
I saw that he contacted others about Evans but never directly.
To be honest better , a classy well educated kid like Evans should not have to put up hearing the lies that a shit human like number 55 might say while he faking an excuse

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
To be honest better , a classy well educated kid like Evans should not have to put up hearing the lies that a shit human like number 55 might say while he faking an excuse

Agreed but the question was about what Scheifele did in terms of contacting Evans.

There’s nothing in it from Evans’s perspective given the abhorrent conduct Scheifele has continued to exhibit since his suspension.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Agreed but the question was about what Scheifele did in terms of contacting Evans.

There’s nothing in it from Evans’s perspective given the abhorrent conduct Scheifele has continued to exhibit since his suspension.
Yea man you are right but i am so sour on number 55, I still cant believe how a human after doing that going on the media and not even mentioning the victim.
Heck even a bruin i used to despise (as well as all his team) showed more class in a similar incident.
I cant help and think if evans was my son, or related to me how i would feel when he was knocked out and here is that fool thinking he was being stopped by the league. Like what would it take for such idiots? a player to die on the ice to feel some empathy?
No question this player 55 is a drug junkie with a very very disturbed brain.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Yea man you are right but i am so sour on number 55, I still cant believe how a human after doing that going on the media and not even mentioning the victim.
Heck even a bruin i used to despise (as well as all his team) showed more class in a similar incident.
I cant help and think if evans was my son, or related to me how i would feel when he was knocked out and here is that fool thinking he was being stopped by the league. Like what would it take for such idiots? a player to die on the ice to feel some empathy?
No question this player 55 is a drug junkie with a very very disturbed brain.
Most humans are more like number 55. Some wind up in jail. Others enter occupations where such traits are valuable, like law, police, real estate, car sales, pretty any government position, home improvement contractors....

Reactions: tazsub3

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Most humans are more like number 55. Some wind up in jail. Others enter occupations where such traits are valuable, like law, police, real estate, car sales, pretty any government position, home improvement contractors....
Very sad yet very true

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Number 55 will hopefully tear 2 acl and hope no one even asks about him . forget hockey player , he is a shit human being.
i will go on record to say how wrong I was , as when I heard laine , I thought he was the problem but now it is way way clearer
Laine had words for Scheifele? Missed that.....direct quotes?

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Laine had words for Scheifele? Missed that.....direct quotes?
he spoke about the leadership group. There was also a finish article attributed to Laine. (have it bellow).
In essence was wheeler and number 55 that made his life hell.

what is funny in that article, that wheeler said he could have handled it better, but number 55 acted like he was the victim. In a way it was same as he reacted yesterday.

Google Translate

Reactions: BLONG7

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
he spoke about the leadership group. There was also a finish article attributed to Laine. (have it bellow).
In essence was wheeler and number 55 that made his life hell.

what is funny in that article, that wheeler said he could have handled it better, but number 55 acted like he was the victim. In a way it was same as he reacted yesterday.

Google Translate
Thanks...........very interesting....
An awful lot of chatter about those 2 so called leaders....

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Thanks...........very interesting....
An awful lot of chatter about those 2 so called leaders....
yea man, i was silly and guilty to think they the leaders to the young finish kid is acting spoiled and wrong.
But i put my hands up and say guilty hahahah.
Lucky he out of that shit hole.
I never thought the day would ever exist when i consider the leafs and bruins more classy then the jets.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
yea man, i was silly and guilty to think they the leaders to the young finish kid is acting spoiled and wrong.
But i put my hands up and say guilty hahahah.
Lucky he out of that shit hole.
I never thought the day would ever exist when i consider the leafs and bruins more classy then the jets.
Although, Laine struggled once getting out..........his best years were there playing with those clowns...go figure.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Although, Laine struggled once getting out..........his best years were there playing with those clowns...go figure.

True but there is the hockey element and the human element.
We all knew that wheeler and number 55 are top players and as a result laine did well.
But we also saw number 55 is far from a good human, and i think that was the issue with laine. You know he knows he will get paid, why would he want to stay in a toxic environment (at least for his own values)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Looking for Evans to take this clown on.....the proper thing....let's see what that POS has to say then...

I don’t think it would be in Evans’s best interest to contemplate that. He’s not a fighter and even if he were, why risk another concussion.

Reactions: tazsub3

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
I don’t think it would be in Evans’s best interest to contemplate that. He’s not a fighter and even if he were, why risk another concussion.
karma will take care of it by the time we face the jets next time. I just a feeling about that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->