Scheifele suspended 4 Games

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Some Jets fans are just as bad as Scheifele.

It was clean hit I tell ya!!!

be8ca247988ba7c181f592ccdc1fbc6f.gif

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
I still think he would have gotten 2 games if he just owned up and admitted he made a mistake. Instead, he tried to bullshit his way through the situation and the league called him out on it and saw that he didn't learn his lesson which is why they gave him another 2 games.
Another 4 months actually.

Reactions: BigDaddyLurch

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
I think we should stop pointing out how terrible a human being Mark is. His family may read it and feel bad. His parents, I hear, are the salt of the earth. If they have to face the fact that their kid is a POS then Mark's feelings might get hurt.

...someone needs to put his head on a Jebus on the Cross pic...:laugh:

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Time to put the shitty Jets in the rear view mirror. The Habs disposed of them with ease and now they can go back to being the most irrelevant franchise in the NHL.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Galaxydoggystyle

Jul 4, 2019
The more I think about it the more I think Laine was absolutely in the right for wanting the f*** out of there. The Wheeler/Schiefele leadership was and still is total ass. So many players wanted out and for years fans on these boards kept pointing at leadership but nope Jets fans kept siding with leadership. The Jets need a whole new leadership and Wheeler and Schiefele need to go. They need to get whatever they can for those two and just restart. They pounded there chest about having the best top 9 and how deep they were but when those players needed to show up they did nothing.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
The more I think about it the more I think Laine was absolutely in the right for wanting the f*** out of there. The Wheeler/Schiefele leadership was and still is total ass. So many players wanted out and for years fans on these boards kept pointing at leadership but nope Jets fans kept siding with leadership. The Jets need a whole new leadership and Wheeler and Schiefele need to go. They need to get whatever they can for those two and just restart. They pounded there chest about having the best top 9 and how deep they were but when those players needed to show up they did nothing.

Their coach is a big part of this "culture". It wouldn't surprise me in 1-2 other players request to be traded out. I wouldn't want to play for a team that encourage and celebrated violence. That is not what sports means to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad