Scheifele suspended 4 Games

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Steve Dangle podcast - Schdifele is a lady byng finalist most years and this is out of character and should have been taken into consideration.

Corson27

Oct 30, 2016
he spoke about the leadership group. There was also a finish article attributed to Laine. (have it bellow).
In essence was wheeler and number 55 that made his life hell.

what is funny in that article, that wheeler said he could have handled it better, but number 55 acted like he was the victim. In a way it was same as he reacted yesterday.

Google Translate
This. But also, I have to believe that Laine's off-season comments about Bryan Little did little to endear him with the rest of the team, apology or not.

Reactions: tazsub3

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
This. But also, I have to believe that Laine's off-season comments about Bryan Little did little to endear him with the rest of the team, apology or not.
I think there is something very rotten in that locker room. It starts with the coaches and the Captain

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
Great point............and then there is the code...
Don't see us sending someone other than Evans himself after a player like Scheifele...

This would be incredibly dumb. For one, it could result in further injury for Evans. Secondly, it would bring artificial closure to something Scheifele should wear with shame. There’s nothing worse than a staged fight were one guy ends up grappling and then an announcer says “well, that’s settled!” Meanwhile one guy suffered a potentially career ending injury and the other guy got scuffed. Denying him an opportunity to settle this through noble warfare is far more effective in my opinion. He got punished, suspended, his team got a eliminated and his reputation is up in flames. Let that be his legacy, not some symbolic sham that restores any kind of decency.

Now if Scheifele gets lined up for a nice crushing hit, I’m all for it.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Steve Dangle podcast - Schdifele is a lady byng finalist most years and this is out of character and should have been taken into consideration.
or maybe he is on drugs now and that should be taken into context? As even after the fact i sure as hell not see a normal human being

Reactions: DAChampion

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004

Stupid take.
He got off lightly for the gravity of what he did, so it's quite likely those factors were considered in limiting it to 4 games

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->