Scheifele suspended 4 Games

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Shut it Mark, you tool. Guy lacks self-awareness and is the biggest fake in hockey. Takes zero responsibility for anything.

Seems to be a team trait as Wheeler actually thought they were only a "couple of breaks away" when Montreal actually had historical domination and Hellebucyk saved their asses.

No wonder Laine wanted to leave.

Schiefele is not the one who was victimized here. What a whiny pos.
Yeah that whole team sounds like they have a major leadership problem. I guess it shouldn’t be surprising when we were finding out Laine was on the outs because… he liked to play video games? That team sounds like a mess from a leadership standpoint.

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
It was so easy to see right through him when his first interview all’s he could talk about is how great of a person he is. Generally people who think they are perfect which I gurantee you he does, they are usually shitty human beings

known fact him and wheeler bully teammates. There are like 4 of them that pray with Scheifele. Nothing wrong with that but I have a tough time believing there are 4-5 religious players on one team in the year 2021. Probably enforcing his perfection ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Habs13 and SB164

RandR

May 15, 2011
Take the loss Shitfly...show some character and dignity.

Always liked that player....he is forever a tainted POS from here on out.
I’m with you. I had liked Scheifele since he was in junior. People make mistakes, but I have no use for someone who doesn’t take accountability for their actions or mistakes. He is either stupid or stubborn or both to talk as if HE was the victim because he “didn’t get to play in the series “ because Dept. of Player Safety “shut him down”. No Mark you did play in this series, but YOU blew the chance to play the rest of it by what YOU did. It’s like blaming the police for suspending your drivers license because you got caught drunk driving.

Yes there was a victim from your actions Mark. It’s the guy who never even got a chance to celebrate his first ever playoff goal on his birthday, the same guy who didn’t get to play the rest of the series because is still recovering from a concussion that YOU caused for no reason other than you were pissed off and wanted to send a message. His name is Jake Evans. People should feel sorry for him, not you.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
The fact he couldn’t stop talking about what a great guy he is was a red flag for me.

Wait, so you don't talk about how great of a guy you are on a regular basis? I even tell strangers how great I am sometimes....

giphy.gif

:sarcasm:

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
I love how he claims he wasn’t allowed to play in the series. As if game one didn’t happen, he wasn’t brutal, and didn’t change the course of the series.

Reactions: CaptainKirk

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I mean, how exactly does he watch this tape over and over again as he said and still concludes he did nothing wrong?
Like, you want to be bitter about the length of the suspension, fine. I could understand that even if I'd disagree with it. But to say that he's analyzed the hit many times and still doesn't see it as a bad one is very problematic. That means he'd do it again because..well..nothing wrong with it right? That means his teammates, coaches and GM also didn't make him understand what he did wrong.

What a moron.

Reactions: japhi

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I’m with you. I had liked Scheifele since he was in junior. People make mistakes, but I have no use for someone who doesn’t take accountability for their actions or mistakes. He is either stupid or stubborn or both to talk as if HE was the victim because he “didn’t get to play in the series “ because Dept. of Player Safety “shut him down”. No Mark you did play in this series, but YOU blew the chance to play the rest of it by what YOU did. It’s like blaming the police for suspending your drivers license because you got caught drunk driving.

Yes there was a victim from your actions Mark. It’s the guy who never even got a chance to celebrate his first ever playoff goal on his birthday, the same guy who didn’t get to play the rest of the series because is still recovering from a concussion that YOU caused for no reason other than you were pissed off and wanted to send a message. His name is Jake Evans. People should feel sorry for him, not you.
Many years ago my brother was arrested for a DUI and I was speaking on the phone with him and he was blaming the cops who arrested him, the judge who sentenced him and never saw the fact that he had chosen to get behind the wheel of a vehicle while being over twice the legal limit. It was everybody's fault but his own. I lost total respect for him after he refused to see he had made the decision To break the law and he alone was responsible for how society held him accountable.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Mark Scheifele used to be one of my favourite players in the league, and now I hope we completely obliterate him next year. Lost total respect for him, not just as a player, but as a person.

Reactions: Habs13 and Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->