Rumor: Rumors and Proposals Thread: Hey Ken Where's the Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
If this is the rental/ Trade Deadline market the oilers should steer well clear. Teams are giving up their top prospects and picks for FWD depth, not even top line guys

McVirginOil

Jun 30, 2014
So should we go for Craig Smith and Granlund? Those are good buy lows that Holland could swallow the price for. Problem is their cap but I think it can work with some LTIR magic and Russell being fired into the sun.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
So should we go for Craig Smith and Granlund? Those are good buy lows that Holland could swallow the price for. Problem is their cap but I think it can work with some LTIR magic and Russell being fired into the sun.

Nashville has no reason to sell.
Hell, that team is just as capable as any in the west to make a run for a Cup.

Reactions: Samus44

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018

Hang on let me call Holland

:sarcasm:

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
My reaction to these prices:

tenor.gif

Oilers49er

Jun 25, 2018
I think Namestnikov would be perfect with McDavid. He knows how to play with a top line players. He shouldn't cost much either. But then again these prices people are paying is crazy already lol

Reactions: Burnt Biscuits

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
A lot of people act like we make the ****ing playoffs every year, and that McDavid and Draisaitl's primes and patience are gonna last forever. Make a goddamn move to make this gross forward roster better so we can make a run. What has Holland done this year other than sign Kassian to a ****ty contract?

The hockey year started in September 2019
Holland signed
Sheahan
Archibald
Got rid of Lucic
Haas
And more . Because of Holland moves are pk is top 10 . PP is the best in the league . We are only 4 points back of the cup champions after 2/3 of the season . But yeah he done nothing . Also some times the right move is no move .

fancy dan

too many losing
Jun 21, 2011
canucks have no picks in the first two rounds of a draft everyone is saying is very deep. i'm happy to stand pat. could see holland waiting and making a value trade closer to the deadline.

Reactions: npanciroli

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Steep price.. Toffoli is a RW which is not really a need here. We need a LW for McDavid. Not sure why people would be mad about this..

Reactions: Samus44

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
canucks have no picks in the first two rounds of a draft everyone is saying is very deep. i'm happy to stand pat. could see holland waiting and making a value trade closer to the deadline.

Wasn't the 2019 draft considered "deep"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad