Series Discussion: Round 1: Jets vs Blues

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
In all seriousness though are you not concerned with the plight of Laine. To get a player of Steels elk along with a stable presence defensively is hard to pass up. Keep in mind Patrick had eleven goals in his last sixty on an offensively challenged team.

He's young. He'll figure it out. I'm not worried

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
Whenever I see Bogdan ...

screen-shot-2015-04-08-at-151500.jpg
xeB8flF.gif

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Hypothetically, IF the Jets were to bow out to the Blues in the the first round, and again I stress hypothetically and IF in the off-season General Manager Kevin Cheveldayoff receives a phone call from Bob Murray in Anaheim offering up Sam Steel +Cam Fowler for Patrick Laine, Chevy's response is what?

Chevy "i decline and i just signed him 8for8M now."

Keystone

Apr 30, 2011
Manitoba
Did you see the forward lines at Jet practice?

Connor - Scheifele - Wheeler
Perreault - Hayes - Ehlers
Copp - Little - Laine
Lindholm - Lowry - Roslovic

It’s like Maurice is doing his best to sabotage this team.

So I’m guessing he will match Scheifele line against O’ Rielly line. Sooooooo we should get friggin owned in that matchup.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Hypothetically, IF the Jets were to bow out to the Blues in the the first round, and again I stress hypothetically and IF in the off-season General Manager Kevin Cheveldayoff receives a phone call from Bob Murray in Anaheim offering up Sam Steel +Cam Fowler for Patrick Laine, Chevy's response is what?

Laugh. Hang up. Block the number.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
We’ve turned the switch a few times this year (against Nashville, Vegas). Having Morrissey back should be a big help in the defensive zone. If we play like we can, Blues are child’s play. Far too many people underestimating us on the main boards, but we will see.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
St. Louis wants to take shots at us.... I only have one thing to say in return....

52 years and counting

St. Louis is the Cleveland Indians of hockey.

I would have said the Blue Bombers of hockey, but I have a cruel streak. :naughty:

thejaf7

Mar 21, 2010
Jets are in that historical sweet spot to be successful. They don't have the president's choice curse, nor do they seem to be favoured to win round 1. Those are the teams that usually go all the way.

Reactions: Jets 31 and Saintb

Sammy225

Aug 9, 2011
What bar/pub downtown would have the best atmosphere to watch the Friday night game for some guys coming in from out of town?

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
This is cute and everything but the Blues just are not really good enough.
their D is arguably better than the Jets. their best player is arguably better than the Jets' best player's currently playing.
ya never know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad