Series Discussion: Round 1: Jets vs Blues

thejaf7

Mar 21, 2010
Jets are 3-1 against the Blues this season. But the games played were many moons ago, and both teams have trended in opposite directions since.

Game 1 starts Wednesday. Fast forward from our loss against Vegas last playoffs, we are finally back in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: GNP

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
It's too bad Chicago was useless tonight. With tonight's win by the Jets, it would have put us on top of the division had the Predators lost. I hope the Blackhawks miss the playoffs again next year.

:jets

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
It's too bad Chicago was useless tonight. With tonight's win by the Jets, it would have put us on top of the division had the Predators lost. I hope the Blackhawks miss the playoffs again next year.

Or we could have just got 2 of the 4 games we lost with a lead in the last two minutes to OT and not had to worry about Chicago helping us.

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
$10 says their goalie totally chokes and we sweep!

Haha... Seriously tho, it's gonna be a good series. Games against the Blues are always close

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
We’re gunning for you Blues...

picasion-com_6240c6f9274837fcb81aecae6598fb3b.gif

Big Bad Buff Style

BareMelodicAlaskajingle-mobile.jpg

Go :jets. Go

We will win this series it’s our time, Winnipeg Jets in Twenty One Nine

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Whoever gets out of this series is gonna be completely battered going into the second round. Looking forward to a physical series.

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
Could be a blessing in disguise. Dallas had our number this season. Not sure if I'd want to match up with them.

You could be right about that. However, should the Jets and Predators happen to meet in the next round (if both teams win their respective opening round series), I wonder if the fans in Nashville will greet the Jets with a chorus of "First in Central, First in Central..."

Reactions: FFHockey

thejaf7

Mar 21, 2010
You could be right about that. However, should the Jets and Predators happen to meet in the next round (if both teams win their respective opening round series), I wonder if the fans in Nashville will greet the Jets with a chorus of "First in Central, First in Central..."

I was there for that chant. I cringed.

Reactions: thereturn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad