Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Apparently there might be a big angle with Chris Jericho and the cruiserweights to help put them over tonight in the eyes of the casuals.

Jack Gallagher has been signed and is apart of the division and was supposed to get a big push in the divsion from the get go, but WWE left his name off the "official" division release for some reason

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Apparently there might be a big angle with Chris Jericho and the cruiserweights to help put them over tonight in the eyes of the casuals.

Jack Gallagher has been signed and is apart of the division and was supposed to get a big push in the divsion from the get go, but WWE left his name off the "official" division release for some reason

oh god the 3rd Vaudevillain joke wasnt a joke :help:

I hope im kidding

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
NXT in Sacramento tickets purchased. Hopefully my girl Asuka will be there and I'd be glad to see Shinsuke, Samoa Joe, and Roode if possible.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
But the gimmicks are not similar in the slightest...

I was responding to his post about "the joke about the 3rd Vaudevillain not being a joke". I never said they're similar.

Alvarez says Harper and Paige are backstage at Raw. Oh god, please don't put Harper on Raw.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Harper on RAW would be laughable.

Paige is supposed to return tonight. Hopefully the whole mess is done, and she can be booked strong. But I get the feeling she will get squashed

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'm torn on Harper being on Raw. On the one hand...dude is crazy talented and does deserve to a solo push away from Bray and Rowan. On the other hand.....I just want the Wyatt's back together and treated right :( Plus. No way WWE would give him what he should likely get on Raw. Might be kinda cool to see him answer a challenge from Braun or something but that would have the downside of him eventually jobbing.

(also Smackdown needs bodies)

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Harper on RAW would be laughable.

Paige is supposed to return tonight. Hopefully the whole mess is done, and she can be booked strong. But I get the feeling she will get squashed

I don't think she is returning to work. Just pop her head out and I guess do a angle.

She hasn't been cleared medically yet.

I read Emma might show up tonight.

Wonder if Harper teams with RAWR or maybe gets a new singles push?

For the best to keep him away from the sinking jobber ship that is Bray

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Paige is definitely eating some pins before they even think about giving her any kind of push

Isi

Sep 4, 2016
From WOR/Dave:

"Bayley and Sasha are pretty much considered...they're like the minor characters in the Charlotte and Dana story"

but then the women storylines are all over the place so that could totally change by next week anyway

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
We'll see. If Sasha doesn't win, their end game involves Dana and Charlotte more. Sasha turning on Bayley won't have the impact it should if neither are in it for the title.

Note: obviously they would be doing this backwards. Dana as a face will die with the crowd.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
There are a few ways to book the match.

Possible one of Sasha/Bayley costs the other the win and that leads to further tension.

Then you hold off the title change for SS

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Don't you have to put them back in the same match though?

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Well.. Sasha could cost Bayley the match by hitting her with the bank statement then Charlotte comes in for the steal/victory. I don’t think Charlottes gonna lose the title until Survivor Series to Sasha, but then again I thought Sasha would first win the belt at SS… so idk…

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Well.. Sasha could cost Bayley the match by hitting her with the bank statement then Charlotte comes in for the steal/victory. I don’t think Charlottes gonna lose the title until Survivor Series to Sasha, but then again I thought Sasha would first win the belt at SS… so idk…

She still would be the champion if she didn't sort of get hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad