Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Updated odds:

- AJ Styles is the huge favourite to go over Ambrose.
--- Styles (-1500)
--- Ambrose (+750)

- Becky Lynch is now the big favourite to win the Women's Title.
--- Becky (-750)
--- Nikki (+550)
--- Natalya (+3500)
--- Bliss (+5000)
--- Carmella (+6000)
--- Naomi (+6500)

- The Usos are the strong favourites to go over The Hype Bros to advance.
--- Usos (-1200)
--- Hype Bros (+600)

- Slater & Rhyno are now the favourites to go over The Field to win the tag titles.
--- Slater & Rhyno (-765)
--- Usos (+490)
--- Hype Bros (+3300)

- Randy Orton is the strong favourite to go over Wyatt.
--- Orton (-1350)
--- Wyatt (+650)

- Dolph Ziggler is the strong favourite to go over The Miz.
--- Ziggler (-900)
--- Miz (+500)

This may be insider money in early, tbh...

From last thread

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
What were they supposed to do with him? Danielson can't fight him.

After Kendrick and DB embracing and saying amazing things about each other at the CWC I really wish they could put Kendrick on Smackdown as a DB signing and have Kendrick come out to call out Miz and defend his friend.

Obviouly Kendrick isn't a threatening looking guy but you could easily play it up. Miz gladly accepts the fight based on his size, etc etc.

In regards to what were they going to do with Miz, GKJ, exactly something like what Paris said. DB can't fight, sure, but he can get someone over just by representing them. Now that person gets to go 1 on 1 with Miz. That's how I would have booked it. Run with that really hot promo.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That's a big step down through from what was delivered

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Becky, Slater/Rhyno, Orton and Ziggler's odds have grown since yesterday. The other two matches are still the same.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Ã…land betting agency Paf removed Orton vs Wyatt from their list.

AJ, Ziggler, Slater & Rhyno and Becky Lynch getting odds closer to 1.10 now. :laugh:

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
Saw something about Orton being hurt and he can't go....anyone else hear anything?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Randy was also scheduled to work Wyatt at a live event last night but Orton wasn't there and Kane did the match.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Well, the end goal was Styles vs Orton for the title feud. Bray putting over Orton to make him number one contender.

It's going to depend on how long he'll be out for. If he's only out for a week or two, then just do the match on TV and draw it out a bit with some Shenanigans. Ambrose has his rematch at Survivor Series, and Orton goes over Bray there too.

But if he's out for a while, then we're calling up Nakamura for the Orton slot. Hell, if Nakamura is remotely close and can fly in, I'd do that tonight!

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Or just change plans and have Bray run rampant on everything
AJ and Bray already had that confrontation before the split where they were both heels and they were in each others faces when teaming up

I want this feud and you can't tell me otherwise

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Well, the end goal was Styles vs Orton for the title feud. Bray putting over Orton to make him number one contender.

It's going to depend on how long he'll be out for. If he's only out for a week or two, then just do the match on TV and draw it out a bit with some Shenanigans. Ambrose has his rematch at Survivor Series, and Orton goes over Bray there too.

But if he's out for a while, then we're calling up Nakamura for the Orton slot. Hell, if Nakamura is remotely close and can fly in, I'd do that tonight!

Don't forget No Mercy.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
The best solution is to have the ironman match IMO.

Fans will not accept some filler 5min piss break match between bray and (insert jobber here)

At least the thought of 60mins out of AJ and ambrose will give some life.

But knowing WWE they'll never even think of the idea much less consider it.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Or just change plans and have Bray run rampant on everything
AJ and Bray already had that confrontation before the split where they were both heels and they were in each others faces when teaming up

I want this feud and you can't tell me otherwise

Bray is a jobber to the stars. They might use him as a filler feud for AJ but he won't go over.

It would require a face turn by someone though and I'm not sure they want that for either right now.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Odds shifted again.

- Styles over Ambrose.
- Nikki & Becky are even.
- Miz over Ziggler now.
- Slater/Rhyno over the field.
- Usos over Hype Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.