Wrestlezone posted some betting odds

WWE Universal Championship
Kevin Owens -1050 vs Seth Rollins +550

WWE United States Championship
Rusev +480 vs Roman Reigns -840

WWE Tag Team Championships
The New Day +330 vs Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson -490

WWE Women’s Championship Triple Threat Match
Charlotte -390 vs Sasha Banks +270 vs Bayley +270 (Sasha Banks and Bayley are considered in the “field”, meaning a wager placed against Charlotte includes either woman at +270)

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
T.J. Perkins -930 vs Brian Kendrick +510

Alicia Fox +850 vs Nia Jax -1750

Cesaro +185 vs Sheamus -265

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/757...the-best-of-7-series-more#lkDZpJPqKBhVl8sX.99

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Send Cesaro to Smackdown already

What I came here to post about, shoud've known better since we see odds out there today, but Lesnar went over Orton in less than 7 minutes in a 'Suplex City Death Match'

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
What's the point of having Cesaro come all the way back if you aren't going to put him over anyway?

Probably to get Sheamus some heat and maybe facilitate a move to Smackdown. If Sheamus wins, it's going to be through heel tactics so when you step back and look at how this all went down, Cesaro makes an epic comeback only to be cheated out of the series win. If people cared about it, they would sympathize with Cesaro. Maybe it turns into a Raw rematch that's a loser-leaves-town gimmick. There's things that they can do with however they want to do this booking.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Probably to get Sheamus some heat and maybe facilitate a move to Smackdown. If Sheamus wins, it's going to be through heel tactics so when you step back and look at how this all went down, Cesaro makes an epic comeback only to be cheated out of the series win. If people cared about it, they would sympathize with Cesaro. Maybe it turns into a Raw rematch that's a loser-leaves-town gimmick. There's things that they can do with however they want to do this booking.

I could live with it if Cesaro goes to Smackdown and gets a big push, my thing is if they were going to put him on Smackdown anyway, why risk damaging him further in this Sheamus feud?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Cesaro is definitely in the top 3 in terms of guys being misused. Every time I watch him wrestle, I'm amazed. He's not as poorly used as Bray, but he's close.

Sad because I think there were 2-3 times to really pull the trigger on Cesaro. He gets mega over, and then they just waste him.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm amazed you guys still have faith in Cesaro and think the company gives a damn about him and looks at him as anything more than just a good hand. Wyatt has a far better chance of getting a big push before Cesaro. It's not even a competition.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Some think just sending him to Smackdown will fix things.

It will add depth to the thin SD roster. SD needs like 1 or 2 big names and they'll be all set.

Sami and Wyatt both need pushes. Atleast Sami isn't in some weird random tag team with Neville anymore. Still pretty bummed Kane went over Wyatt in 2016...

HiaC should have Sami vs KO written all over it but... idk. Its really the last big feud left that deserves a HiaC match. Ambrose/Rollins was the last one. Taker vs Lesnar was actually pretty good, both guys are old school and went all out in the match. Ambrose and Rollins put on a solid PG HiaC match.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
There is a 1% chance DB will scream for him to move up the card on SD? :laugh: That's about it. It does add depth to SD.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't think Sami and KO needs a Hell in a Cell match. Then again, I don't think we need a Hell in a Cell PPV

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I sort of want Sami to get into a fun tag-team or something fun, similar to a team Hell No with DB. Keep letting him wrestle and keep letting the fans slowly love him. Then he will get a mega push at the right time.

Isi

Sep 4, 2016
I think a brand switch could work, but heel turn and/or giving him a manager could work as well

it'd take some effort because everyone loves him

with that said, I fear a Sheamus/Cesaro tag team is happening, which would make Cesaro a de facto heel because their foreignness will be probably be their central point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad