Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I could see Cena winning at RR and AJ taking it back at Chamber in time for Mania

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I'd prefer if he didn't get to 16 at all. He's a great wrestler and even better person but some records are not meant to be broken.
It's a fake recored in a fake sport. It's so fake that it's impossible to get the number that WWE use if you apply logic, and if you ask Flair himself he'll tell you he had a different amount of world titles.

This 'recored' isn't even real inside it's own fake world in the first place, let alone can be broken when you're clearly short xD.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Can you imagine Dixie Carter and Jeff Jarrett if we get Joe vs. AJ with prime placement at Wrestlemania?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They would be stupid to put the tying title win at the Rumble instead of Mania. Just absolutely stupid.

It's dumber to put it on EC like some have speculated. The big title reign is when he breaks the record anyways.

Cena's winning at the Rumble.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
It's dumber to put it on EC like some have speculated. The big title reign is when he breaks the record anyways.

Cena's winning at the Rumble.

He shouldn't get it regardless but if you're going to do it, it should be Mania. It's a Mania moment rather than a Rumble moment.

WinterEmpire

Unregistered User
Mar 20, 2011
Vancouver
Isn't the real record like 22?
*real* record is tough to pin down

He has 19 title reigns when you count those that were recognized by the NWA, WCW and WWE at the time.

On top of those he has several unrecognized(by the originating organization) reigns. So it would be significantly more than 19 if you count all these.

But of the 19, WWE chooses not to recognize three of them because ??? reasons

Either way title reigns has always been a joke 'statistic', I much prefer days held. But that wouldn't fly in the modern age.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Isn't the real record like 22?

Drops it to Joe at WM. :naughty:

Except it will barring any radical booking changes.

17 is the real money win, not 16. So your booking makes the most sense with his schedule. He wins it at the Rumble and drops it at Mania so he can **** off back to movies.

Have AJ lose because he got cocky or something after a clinic match, and you book him into a big Mania match to prove he is the greatest before he goes after the champ (Joe?!?).

Also holy **** talk about making a star if Joe wins the Rumble and beats Cena for the belt at Mania.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
*real* record is tough to pin down

He has 19 title reigns when you count those that were recognized by the NWA, WCW and WWE at the time.

On top of those he has several unrecognized(by the originating organization) reigns. So it would be significantly more than 19 if you count all these.

But of the 19, WWE chooses not to recognize three of them because ??? reasons

Either way title reigns has always been a joke 'statistic', I much prefer days held. But that wouldn't fly in the modern age.

Well they did longest reign (for the current WWE title) and that belongs to Punk. They would LOVE for that to go away, but booking someone with the title for 400+ days is a nightmarish prospect. You need a crazy over person, they have to remain over, and also healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad