Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
What exactly makes people think Sami Zayn is ever going to get a big push?

People think he's like Daniel Bryan in the sense that he'll get so over that the company will be forced to push him to the top. I don't see it. We'll never see another Daniel Bryan situation for a long, long time.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
People think he's like Daniel Bryan in the sense that he'll get so over that the company will be forced to push him to the top. I don't see it. We'll never see another Daniel Bryan situation for a long, long time.

Sami doesn't have DB's humour. He will get over with his wrestling, but he won't get DB over because he won't be able to pull of a "Team Hell No" thing that will make the mainstream audience love him.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Sheamus and Cesaro would be pretty awesome considering the company doesn't give a damn about either of them to push them up the card anymore.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Once they did the draw finish, I figured the tag team angle would come next.

"Well, that was a great I guess you both get a championship match! *Both Cesaro and Sheamus start saying they want the Universal Belt* However, it's going to be for the tag team championships!"

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Appears Luke Harper is going to RAW.

He's being advertised for some RAW live events this month

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Appears Luke Harper is going to RAW.

He's being advertised for some RAW live events this month

ugh.

I guess this is good for Luke, gets him away from jobber status. Maybe he'll go after Reigns for the US title.I really enjoyed his IC run

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He always had flashes of that goofiness. I've never seen that from Zayn. May he has it but he definitely hasn't shown it.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Zayn seems like a guy with untapped humor potential. maybe not quite DB levels though. he was really great

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I can live with Harper going to Raw if Smackdown gets one of Joe and Nakamura and two of Aries, Roode and Dillinger, and either Zayn, Cesaro/Sheamus or Anderson/Gallows from Raw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad