GWT: PL Matchweek 12

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Another unreal goal. Leicester’s build up play under Rodgers is sublime.

Also I see you Ndidi that was a nice move in midfield to create the odd man rush.

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Another unreal goal. Leicester’s build up play under Rodgers is sublime.

Also I see you Ndidi that was a nice move in midfield to create the odd man rush.
They have been spectacular under Rodgers.

Reactions: YNWA14

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
This Leicester team reminds me so much of that Liverpool team under Rodgers. So fluid.

Happy for him, definitely the third best team in England.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Le Seux: " Leicester is playing with such positivity".

Pretty much the difference between two clubs, one is playing towards the negatives and playing down to LC and the other one is playing to their strengths.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010

Pretty much the difference between two clubs, one is playing towards the negatives and playing down to LC and the other one is playing to their strengths.
To be fair Leicester are just better than Arsenal. They haven’t given Arsenal much room to breathe.

Reactions: Blender

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Arsenal invested so much money for forwards and offensive talent in the past few years. I have seen nothing of that today.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013

Emery didn't even have the common sense to make a sub until he was 2-0 down. It's been obvious that Pepe should have come on for Lacazette since the beginning of the 2nd half.

Reactions: S E P H

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
To be fair Leicester are just better than Arsenal. They haven’t given Arsenal much room to breathe.
On paper, Arsenal are the better team and have more funds to get better. But can't say I disagree with you even though LC are in insane form, we all knew we were going to lose this.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Just surprised to see Pepe - Laca - Auba - Ozil all on the pitch at the same time... Not that it's going to matter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad