GWT: PL Matchweek 12

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
He knows he will be here until the end of the season because the board is a joke, and is just trying to sabotage for the next manager so he looks less sh*t.

Sadly you're probably right. But still. We should just surrender this like Southampton and give them 9-0 or something. That would be hilarious to be honest.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
This season makes it even more baffling that Harry Kane gets compared to Aubameyang and Agüero. He is not even on the same planet as them.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
I’m making a comparison. I know Liverpool fans sometimes don’t understand not everyone else is obsessed with Liverpool but that’s cool
I don’t know. You can forgive one for wondering why you’re talking about Liverpool during a match not involving Liverpool, when Liverpool also doesn’t even play today. Chalking up a 40-something-game unbeaten run to luck seems like an oversimplification but “that’s cool.”

It may be easier for people to understand you if you don’t condescend.

Reactions: Live in the Now

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
So grabbing someone by the shoulder and pulling them down isn't a penalty. Wow.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
You're only looking at goals. He's been pretty **** compared to previous seasons.

He's also being asked to do a LOT more than he has in past seasons because the rest of the team (Eriksen and Alli specifically) have looked so bad. He's sitting way deeper this year than he ever has in the past because he's the only one trying to do anything.

Reactions: Stray Wasp

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
The man's got 6 goals in 10 games and you're talking about him like he hasn't scored since January, ****ing hell

Two of them where penalties and his overall play has fallen of a cliff. Lacazette is also a lot better, higher non penalty G/A last season despite playing a deep playmaking, almost second striker role very well.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
He's also being asked to do a LOT more than he has in past seasons because the rest of the team (Eriksen and Alli specifically) have looked so bad. He's sitting way deeper this year than he ever has in the past because he's the only one trying to do anything.
Ya and he's been ineffective in that role.

There was a calendar year where he had more goals than Messi and Ronaldo and was arguably the best striker on the planet. I can't even say he's top 5-10 at the moment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad