Sunday 10 November
Manchester Utd X Brighton
Wolverhampton x Aston Villa
Liverpool X Manchester City

Games with capital X are televised in USA

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Brighton love them a game against Man U, hoping to scrape a point!

As for Arsenal, I'm worried...

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Norwich needs to sack Farke, obviously not a prem level manager. Also, Pukki is 10 times better player what his team mates.
Teemu had a great(ish) match, unfortunately Canaries players can't score on his great plays.
+ the inability to play the ball to open Pukki is just simply disgusting, i wonder how many goals he'd already this season (or against Watford)
if he was getting feeds from someone like Kevin De Bruyne. - dude is almost always open and always makes correctly timed runs
- his talent is getting wasted in Norwich

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Norwich needs to sack Farke, obviously not a prem level manager. Also, Pukki is 10 times better player what his team mates.
Teemu had a great(ish) match, unfortunately Canaries players can't score on his great plays.
+ the inability to play the ball to open Pukki is just simply disgusting, i wonder how many goals he'd already this season (or against Watford)
if he was getting feeds from someone like Kevin De Bruyne. - dude is almost always open and always makes correctly timed runs
- his talent is getting wasted in Norwich
I don’t think I would sack Farke if I was Norwich, especially if they think they are going down. Norwich was a nice story but was always going to be outmatched in the PL. Farke is a good manager. Who are they going to get that is better?

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
I said that early on about Norwich that their style of play doesn't fit in where they will be fighting in the table.

Today i expect it to be Emerys last game. Looking forward to another "not the result we were hoping for" on Arsenals Facebookpage tonight.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I feel like Norwich was doing well until they hit their injury crisis but I'm too lazy to look up if that's true.

Reactions: Gecklund

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Finally Chelsea get one with Abraham getting a great chance. Dominant game with nothing to show for it up to that point.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Commanding performance from Chelsea, just controlled the game from start to finish. We need to be a bit more clinical, as I think this could have been 4 or 5 to nothing, but still a great game.

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
Commentator was going on and on about playing midweek champions league and that’s the cause of their poor passing and play. Lool

Lo celso should’ve finished that one. Those are his type of goals.

What a bad signing that has been for Spurs so far. He got injured almost instant and has done nothing since coming back from that injury. You should be very thankful they didn't sign Dybala. He's career would have been totally destroyed playing for this mess.

Reactions: AB13

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
What a bad signing that has been for Spurs so far. He got injured almost instant and has done nothing since coming back from that injury. You should be very thankful they didn't sign Dybala. He's career would have been totally destroyed playing for this mess.
He’s come back for about 2 games now and has already scored... lol do you think before posting?

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
He’s come back for about 2 games now and has already scored... lol do you think before posting?

One goal so far is a flop whether you like it or not. You should know by this that i have no need to think before posting since i'm always right.

Do you think Dybala would have dominated for this trainwreck?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
One goal so far is a flop whether you like it or not. You should know by this that i have no need to think before posting since i'm always right.

Do you think Dybala would have dominated for this trainwreck?
One goal for a midfielder in 2 games is a flop... jeez what the f*** is Pepe then?

and what does dybala have anything to do with this?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->