GWT: PL Matchweek 12

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
One goal for a midfielder in 2 games is a flop... jeez what the **** is Pepe then?

and what does dybala have anything to do with this?

It's a flop cause he got injured. The injury isn't his fault but i'm sure Spurs would have hoped for a lot more when they brought him. I know it's to early to rule him out, but still.

I have no problem admitting that Pepe is also a flop so far.

He was obviously close to sign for Spurs and if he had that would have ruined him. Don't you think?

Reactions: AB13

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It's a flop cause he got injured. The injury isn't his fault but i'm sure Spurs would have hoped for a lot more when they brought him. I know it's to early to rule him out, but still.

I have no problem admitting that Pepe is also a flop so far.

He was obviously close to sign for Spurs and if he had that would have ruined him. Don't you think?
Lol it’s too early for your nonsense.

Lmaoo typical spurs

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
That isn't offides. Maybe, but at least draw the lines correctly like they haven't in the past.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yup like I said nonsense... what happened to CLEAR and obvious. These guys don’t know what they’re doing and that’s the only thing that’s clear.

Reactions: gary69

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
The worst thing about that offsides is that Tottenham played the ball after. In my opinion that should negate offsides

Reactions: AB13

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Had this not been against Tottenham, the goal would have stood. Without insane refeeeing help almost every game and a genuine agenda towards them from the FA, Spurs would be a borderline mid table club.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Might seem reactionary, but I'd honestly sack Pellegrini. Leave the results, the performances have been absolutely shocking. All over the place defensively, but the attacking play has somehow managed to be even worse. They create nothing of substance.

He shows absolutely no inclination to change anything tactically, just keeps shuffling players around like that's the issue. After last week Pellegrini said "I have no idea why we played so bad", and his confusion shows on the pitch. Tough run of fixtures coming up and winless in 7. Not a good combo.

Also, Roberto is easily the worst top-flight keeper right now. Fabianski cannot get back soon enough.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
The sad thing about VAR is that pretty much every other league's fans have talked about how well its been implemented there.

It's almost like the FA/PL are intentionally sabotaging it.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Good joke from Emery that lineup in his final game.

He knows he will be here until the end of the season because the board is a joke, and is just trying to sabotage for the next manager so he looks less sh*t.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad