GWT: PL Matchweek 12

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
I think City is justified in complaining about the first handball. We could argue about the implications of the ball going off of Bernardo's hand first for days, but TAA clearly moved his hand towards the ball afterwards and it was a textbook handball. But I agree that the other complaints are ridiculous.

For those missing the headlines with all the Sterling silliness, it seems the FA has ruled against Bernardo Silva and banned him a match. After the big matchup Sunday.

For the conspiracy theory people who think everything is pro Liverpool, I'm not sure what the explanation is for this one.

I'm assuming the suspension is related to the joking post about Mendy? I haven't been following the story on it, but if anything he should have been suspended weeks ago rather than for either of the Liverpool or Chelsea matches. I'm not entirely convinced he should even be suspended, but I understand why it was done and he really should have been more conscious of the context of the joke even though that wasn't his intent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->