Confirmed Signing with Link: [PHI] Travis Konecny re-signs with Flyers (6 years, $5.5M AAV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I don't know what his play driving stats look like but he's got 10 points in 7 games so far this season and has been the Flyers most dangerous player. Still a 2nd / 3rd line tweener?

Reactions: Sasso09

flyers0909

Nothing Matters
Jul 10, 2007
I don't know what his play driving stats look like but he's got 10 points in 7 games so far this season and has been the Flyers most dangerous player. Still a 2nd / 3rd line tweener?
He played the 7th most minutes at ES last night among forwards so yes, 2nd/3rd line tweener confirmed. Points, metrics, eye test be damned.

Salva Mea

Apr 4, 2018
i swear.. 2015 year draft day , in georgia was 4 a.m and i broke my sleep...

im sens fun :D.. when was time sens pick , i prayed for we picked travis.. but, it was colin white.. ( remembered my frustrated ).. i like colin , but i know this kid was very good ... :( also hi played ottawa 67 s..

after 3-4 year, and i was right .......

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
It's just obnoxious behavior. It's 7 games in, for better or worse.

Certainly not a time to evaluate a contract.

giphy.gif

Reactions: FlyguyOX

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
oh man lots of people looking foolish

(mostly fans of the blue/white leaf)

24 points in 25 games so far, can't believe people were actually wondering if this was a steal or not. it quite clearly was a steal of a contract.
It was pretty clear for anyone that has followed TK’s career that this would have turned out to be a very good team friendly signing. I still get a chuckle that he was referred to as a 50 pt player earlier in the thread.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
It was pretty clear for anyone that has followed TK’s career that this would have turned out to be a very good team friendly signing. I still get a chuckle that he was referred to as a 50 pt player earlier in the thread.
Now what if I told you there was a Flyers fan on our main boards that writes long ass novels for his posts, and claims that Konecny "played at a 4th line level" until this year?

And it's not old info....he posted this yesterday.

Oh...one more thing....Voracek gave that same poster the middle finger on Twitter!!!

:laugh:

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
ironically, the biggest detractor of the signing/player is the same person who made that foolish John Carlson isn't in the upper-echelon of defensemen thread

Where did I detract the player or signing? He’s a fine player and it was a fine signing. All I ever did was respond to people making outlandish claims that he was already a first liner at the time of the signing.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Kuznetsnow

Nov 26, 2019
ironically, the biggest detractor of the signing/player is the same person who made that foolish John Carlson isn't in the upper-echelon of defensemen thread

The JTR starting lineup of overrated players who do not belong in the company of elite forwards/defensemen:

Drasaitl-Eichel-Konecny
???-Carlson

Move over Dubas and Chayka lol

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
27 point in 29 games with an unreal 60.1% Corsi and 11.2% Corsi Rel but he's not in the top 3 of TOI so unfortunately he's still not a 1st liner. It's almost like Flyers fan who watch him play could predict that a 21 year old might improve with more experience and ice time.

Where's Rooster with his fancy charts to show everyone how terrible TK is?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rebels57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad