Pet peeves at the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Even without the Jets, MTS Centre was one of the busiest arenas in North America.
Whose point are you arguing?

If it made the money you suggest they would have done it with or without the Jets

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
why does this bother you so much if they aren't your seats?
They didn't pay to sit there. They are bothering him just by being there. Imagine you paid for a seat in first class. The seat beside you is empty and some slob from monkey class decides he will sit next to you.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
I'm on board for the built in toilet. Make it so
Just imagine how many people seated next to you have a 'Stadium Pal'. You're welcome, good luck enjoying the next game :)

CPUCC_Conveen_Security_Plus_500ml_30cm_Descrip_001-768x1024.jpg

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
No wonder the wheelchair section is always full. You get more space and you never have to use the washroom.

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
I'm a leaner. I'm going to start being cognizant, it never occurred to me that it might bother others.
They should really put up signs throughout the seating area for this. It's a pretty big problem that can ruin someone entire game experience.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
By the way, this applies to TMobile, but I'm sure it's the same in the 'peg....

Those folks that hold conventions in your walkways during intermission? Yeah, they're the same ones blocking your view while they mosey on to their middle-of-the-row seats during action 6 minutes into the period.

Last edited:

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Ushers should have these.

In the first year or two of Jets 2.0 they played PSAs on the jumbotron before the game started that asked fans not to lean because it blocks the view of those around you. I specifically remember Bryan Little doing one of them. They stopped showing those for some strange reason??? :huh:

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
I'm a leaner. I'm going to start being cognizant, it never occurred to me that it might bother others.
Im not sure how you get away with it. In my section you get a lecture even when you're right back against the seat. Its almost like random leaning lectures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad